The Sage 50 2019.0 release (US Edition) delivers superior feature improvements, enhancements, and integration between Sage 50 & Sage CRM, to assist users to make business life easier and smarter. The updated features in the 2019.0 edition pertain to both on cloud plan as well as traditional customers.
Below are the updates, improvement and productivity maintenance that are delivered in the 2019.0
- Sales Order Dropdown Menu Expanded
The Sales Order Menu list has been expanded to suit the existing field width of Invoice Number. What’s more, dollar-$- totals are featured in QUOTES AND PURCHASES LIST views.
- Updated .NET Framework 4.7.1
Sage 50, 2019.0 now leverages the .NET Framework 4.7.1, that has been installed already on almost every operating systems with standard Windows updates. Various advantages of the .NET Framework 4.7.1 update include:
- Performance & Reliability enhancements
- Security enhancements
- Compliance with new Native TLS Security Protocol Standards
- User Security Updated
Sage 50, 2019.0 provides numerous options that can maintain complete data security as well as deter those unauthorized users in performing fraudulent activities on the system or company data. With an aim to provide control required with multiple users, the latest Sage 50, 2019.0 comes with updated security settings, with streamlined installer to minimize User Account Control frequent message prompts. Standard user now requires Administrator-level admission to perform and execute any Administrator-level permissions tasks.
- Additional Enhancements
Apart from the above improved features, the Sage 50 2019.0 release also offers other additional feature enhancement, to help boost business productivity.
Sage Payroll (SPR) Sync: This release includes updates to the new security compliance standards and enhances reliability of big sync operations.
Microsoft Office 365 Integration Maintenance: Includes reliability and performance improvements.
Sage Pay Cloud Maintenance: Reliability and performance enhancements.
Integration with Paypal: Sage has now partnered with PayPal to bring users with the latest Invoice Payments feature in Sage 50. The Invoice Payments feature allows users to make an easy, secure, and convenient payment. Now, you can simply invoice customers via email and attach a Pay Now tab option, allowing them to pay using debit/credit card. This way, all payments processed securely online and are directly deposited to the bank account.
Integration with Sage 50 CRM
- Displays “Year-to-Date” Sales compared to the Last “Year-to-Date” Sales
- Displays Date of last Invoice made
- Displays a listing of product Order & Invoice history
- You can now view all the line item details of the historical product Orders & Invoices
- The integration also allows users to connect with multiple companies in the Sage 50 to single company record in the Sage CRM
Remoteaccounting247 tech Support
Required more information about Sage 50 2019.0 release or about other recent Sage updates, upgrades, and system requirements, reach for Remoteaccounting247 tech Support. Our team comprises of experts who can efficiently help you gain knowledge of Sage accounting software and provide tricks and tips to manage it.
Here is how you can connect with our professionals
- Dial on our support number +1 (800) 961-6588 to talk with the professionals directly
- Email at email@example.com detailing all your queries, and we will certainly reach you back
- Use the Live Chat Support Link available on the website, and chat with professionals live