Through Sage Payments, you can easily make transactions. You just have to link it to your Sage Accounts. It is one of the safest and secure payments services ever introduced. Sage Payments is a great option to secure your transactions which are to be paid to your suppliers and the HMRC. You can now send payments directly from the Sage 200 through your Sage Payments account. These payments are then authorized, which in results provide an additional level of security.
With Sage Payments, you get all the Sage Payments details in just one place like information of any outstanding tasks. Sage 200 has a new exclusive feature for the Sage Payments. To enjoy the benefits of this feature, you will have to link it to your software. Sage Payments is at present only available for the online version of Sage 200 i.e. Sage 200 Standard Online.
Integrate Sage Payments with Sage 200
To link your Sage 200 software to Sage Payments, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
Step I: Setting up the Sage Payments Account
Your first step will be setting up your Sage Payments accounts and linking it with Sage 200.
- Your application should be accepted for the Sage Payments accounts and you should complete your account set up.
- You will have to set up a company in your Sage Payment. Along with it, you will have to authorize users that will have access to oversee your account. This way you can approve your payees and payments.
Step II: Setting up the Sage Payments in Sage 200
Setting up Sage Payments for Sage 200 Standard online:
- Log in to your Sage 200 software by entering your Sage ID and PIN which was created during the submission of Sage Payments application.
- Go to Settings option.
- Click on the Customers and Suppliers option.
- Finally, select the Sage Payments Setup.
By the above steps which are mentioned in this article, you can easily link your Sage Payments with Sage 200. Sage 200 is an ERP solution for a large industry. If you have any doubts or you are facing issues in linking your software, then you can approach “RemoteAccounting247”. They are Sage customer support providing the agency that provides round the clock assistance to all the countries. If you want to contact them then you just have to dial their customer support toll-free number +1-800-961-6588 and the Sage expert will get in touch with you immediately. You can also visit their website and request for a Sage online chat support or write an email to the online email support.