To protect the sensitive data of the users is the most important responsibility of the QuickBooks software. To keep up with technology, new updates are released at regular intervals which increase the features and security of the QuickBooks Software. Intuit’s first place objective is to keep all the data encrypted with the administrators.
Intuit has identified a desktop vulnerability in QuickBooks Desktop Software. This would not affect the online users but the stand-alone workstations have to bear. There is an update pushed by Intuit to address the faults.
Update QuickBooks Desktop Security
- Any account which is being accessed would verify the user logged in.
- Users with credit card protection feature would be asked to set up a password.
- The Administrator account holder will recognize the users who are yet to set up their passwords.
- In a multi-user mode users have to ensure that the QuickBooks Desktop is upgraded with the security update.
As mentioned earlier, updates are available at regular intervals. With every update, the software becomes smarter and efficient.
How do you know that the version you’re using is up to date? Let us make sure you do:
- Click Help, Update QuickBooks.
- In the overview tab, Click Update Now
- In Update Now, checkmark Maintenance Releases and Critical Fixes
- Click Get Updates (Updates will be downloaded)
- Once done, restart QuickBooks and the update installations will be completed.
Software Hack: In QuickBooks click Help -> Update QuickBooks. In the options tab select Yes for automatic updates. This option would always keep you updated with any software updates whenever they are released.
QuickBooks Phone Support Number
QuickBooks Desktop Security is very essential to safeguard your critical data from unwanted ransomware, hack or unnecessary eyes. During the whole course if anything seems to be going out of hands, do not worry. Call QuickBooks support number +1-800-961-6588 and we would assist you till your level of satisfaction and safety is accomplished.