In this blog, we are going to discuss how to uninstall Sage 50 completely. If the user uninstalls the Sage 50 Payroll, it does not eliminate the program and data directory structure or any other shared window system file. If the user wants to remove all the trace of Sage Payroll, like shared system files, the data, and software directory structure, they should follow all the area in this article.
On the other hand, if they want to store their directory, data, or shared system files on their system, there is no need to follow the steps given below.
If the user has many user version of Sage 50 Payroll or if they are using one or more software on one system, they must repeat the given procedure on their every system. Anytime the user can contact on Sage 50 technical Support Number for the help.
Before Uninstall Sage 50
Before uninstalling Sage 50 the user needs to create a backup file for their future reference and their safety purpose. If the user did not create the backup file, they can lose their important file or data and it will directly impact their production. So the conclusion is creating a backup file is a must thing.
In the below point we are describing the procedure of creating backup vial:
- Tick on file and tick on the Backup then follow each instruction.
- The user must note the data directories and software.
- Tick on the Help and tick on the about and go into Program Details.
- Note the Data directory paths and program Directory.
- Now shutdown the Sage 50 software.
The complete procedure of uninstall Sage 50 software:
- Right tick on the windows start menu and tick on Features and Programs
- Choose the relevant Sage 50 software option and tick on the change/uninstall.
- Tick on yes and choose ok.
- Hold the windows key+R and write control panel and tick on Ok.
- The user needs to tick on the Features and Programs, choose the event Sage 50 software and tick on Change and Uninstall.
- Click yes then click OK.
- Go into the window start menu and tick on the control panel.
- Tick on the Programs and tick on the Uninstall a program
- Choose the relevant Sage Payroll option and select the uninstall.
- Tick on Yes and tick on the ok to complete the task.
By following the above steps, you can easily uninstall Sage 50 and if your sage won’t uninstall, sage 50 installations not complete, or insufficient information to uninstall sage evolution. Just visit us or call us.
Despite the errors, the user has round the clock Sage errors support system available for their rescue. The user can call on the toll-free number ✆+1-844-857-4846 anytime to get in touch with our technical team. The user can easily connect through the Sage 50 chat Support through the live chat windows 24*7. We assure to give them proper resolution and satisfactory service.