Being able to see the uncleared checks in QuickBooks is one of the smartest features of QuickBooks online support software. This is the most useful report as it will aid in reconciling the bank accounts. Besides you can even memorize the report so that you can reuse the report in future. In this article, we will show you how you can see the uncleared checks in QuickBooks.
Steps to See the Uncleared Checks in QuickBooks
- First of all, from the Menu Bar go to Reports. Open Transaction Detail from the submenu Custom reports under Reports menu. The Modify Report dialogue box opens up. Select All dates under the report date range box.
- If you maintain more than one bank accounts, select account list in the Total By drop-down list. This will enable you to keep each bank account with the separate column for totals.
- Now go to the Filters tab. Choose all Bank accounts under the drop-down list and then scroll down to choose cleared and then select No in the next column.
- This is a very useful report which will be required to be referred even in future. So instead of running the same report, again and again, go to the header/footer column and give an appropriate title to the report.
- Click OK. This will create the report.
- On the contrary, you can even click on memorize and save the report for future reference. QuickBooks will ask you to name the report.
- Click on OK to save and memorize the report and after this, you can see uncleared checks in QuickBooks.
It is advisable to make the proper selection of dates. If you have selected custom under the date selection, then every time it will use the custom date only. On the other hand, if you select the generic Month-to-date option it will make the reports more valuable and easy to use for future reference. QuickBooks will store the report with a header name. You can even rename the header.
The aforesaid is the method to see uncleared checks in QuickBooks, how to fix uncleared transactions in QuickBooks, how to see outstanding checks in QuickBooks online, how to get a list of uncleared checks in QuickBooks online and much more.
If you are facing any problem in running the uncleared checks in QuickBooks or if you are facing any difficulty in understanding any of the aforesaid steps then kindly get in touch with our QuickBooks Error Support team on our Toll-free Number ✆+1-800-961-6588. We have a pool of trained professionals who can handle any QuickBooks related queries like a pro.
Our Scope of Service
- 24X7 availability for 365 days a year.
- Prompt response on phone with minimal wait period.
- Efficient and effective solution.