Transferring Sage data from one system to another computer is effortless by following the below steps. There are two ways of transferring data. First by manually reinstall and secondly by availing support from Sage experts.
Our Sage professionals are competent enough in providing guidance for fixing a critical issue related to software and for transferring file. You can directly make a call at toll-free helpline +1 (800) 961-6588 to connect with our experts.
- Ensure that the new systems meet the minimum system requirements.
- Start the Sage Account > Go to Menu Bar > click Help and then select Account.
- Note down following details: Email ID, Sage Account ID, and Encrypted Password that you was used for the 1st time while uploading the information.
- Now, ensure you log-in to the new system as an Administrator.
Back-up that Data on the Current Computer
Before starting the transfer process, ensure to maintain a proper backup of the data on the computer. The backup you are taking must contain the entire essential file that is free from all error.
Resolve Check data issue
You might encounter some issues while running the Check Data. Fix the errors and then move Sage file to another computer
- Install the Sage software into your new computer
- Use the new system and connect the data
- Select the connectivity mode of the sage data with the computer.
- Now, restore the backup file on another system. The computer data will be automatically stored.
Connect to Data Using Sage Drive
- Type your Activation Key and Serial Number in Sage Account. Click Continue and then Click OK
- When driven, use the Sage Registration Centre to check the Activation key
- Use the Sage Drive to connect with the Computer Data by using Active Setup Wizard and then select Next
- Now, type the Sage ID and Password, click on Sign-in and Click Allow
- Now, select the Required Company and select next
- Enter the Encryption Password and then click Connect
- Then, go to Menu Bar, Choose File and then choose Company
- Perform steps 2-5 for all the business Files
Transfer Sage from one computer to another
- On both computers download Zinstall WinWin.
- On the old system Run Zinstall WinWin.
- Then, on the new system Run Zinstall WinWin
- Choose which folder and files you wish to transfer, and then select the advanced menu
- Press “Go” on the new system to transfer the computer file
- Wait for a while to transfer the file and report when it’s done
Hope you are not struggling to transfer Sage data from one computer to another after following the above methods. If you are still unable to transfer the file to a new computer or need support for some other Sage related issue, connect with Sage experts actively available for 24×7. They are readily accessible to guide you and provide offer suitable solutions as per the need. Do chat via Sage Live Chat any time to receive an instant response from experts. The technical team is relatively experienced in tackling all kinds of errors.