Sage 50 accounting software is known for its efficient account transactions and banking procedures. However, using software tools can sometimes be frustrating because of certain on-screen errors. One such error that you may often see onscreen is sage unknown bank specified error which also known as no banking specified error or E-banking error. In this article, we have explained what you must do if you come across this error. If you are not able to follow error resolution procedures yourself, you may call our Sage 50 premier support helpline to resolve your issue.
Set up E-Banking Yourself to Avoid the Sage Unknown Bank Specified Error
Before you begin to resolve sage unknown bank specified error, you will first need to set up your e-banking account. This is important so that you know you have actually chosen the right bank which is compatible with this software.
- The first step is to download and install the tool from the website.
- Once you log in to the website, go to the e-banking section.
- In the drop-down menu, select compatible banks.
- Choose the location of your bank from the list.
- Ensure to download the plugin and the required file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the file.
How to configure E-Banking:
- Select “Company” and then “Settings”
- Choose your bank and fill in all required information.
- Make sure to mark the checkbox to enable e-banking.
- From the list of tools, choose the software of the preferred bank.
- Now, select Config and then finish the instructions to enable Sage e-banking.
Payment Setup for Employees:
- Choose the appropriate workforce list and choose the employee.
- Then Choose the employee record and choose employment.
- Choose “BACS” from the payment method.
- Fill in the banking details in option “Banking”
- “Save” and click “Next”
- If you have multiple employees then follow the same procedure. Close the window once done.
How to import the file to RemoteAccounting247
- Choose the significant workforce and then choose
- Choose “E-banking” and then select “Ok”
- Ensure to verify and confirm all values.
- Uncheck the workforce which is not applicable for payment.
- Select Post and then select OK
- Change the file name and location, if needed. Save and finish.
As you will have setup e-banking yourself, and choose the bank from the approved list of banks in the drop-down menu, you will not see the unknown Bank Specified error. If you still see this sage unknown bank specified error, do not worry. There could be a technical issue which is beyond your capability to fix unless you have significant coding or development knowledge.
In such a case, it is always better to seek the help of your IT department. If you do not have an IT desk at your business, you can simply go ahead and call up our RemoteAccounting247 sage desktop support helpdesk. We will be able to help you sort out your issue regardless of the kind of error messages you might see on screen.
Remoteaccounting247 solutions and services
If you encounter sage unknown bank specified error when you run payments and you don’t know how to fix it on your own, our Sage 50 technical support executives are there to help you. They understand the importance of your urgency in processing these payments.
They are highly professional and well-trained to help you fix error messages right on the call. When you call us up, you can expect friendly and patient service to make you comfortable
- Feel free to call us on Sage Support Number ✆+1-800-961-6588
and get your issues resolved on the first call that you make.
- You may ask any questions of Sage 50 technical support experts as they are well-trained in Sage 50 and other related products.
- We are available round the clock, and you never have to worry about error messages ever again