Timeslips is important software in your business to track expenses, customize the format of your bill, project reporting etc. In short, it streamlines your billing system, making it easy and stress-free to use. However, it’s frustrating when you see the Sage Timeslips error code 122, especially when payment deadlines are approaching.
In this article, we have explained what Sage Timeslips error code 122 is, and how to fix it so that you can continue with an uninterrupted billing process at your business. In case you are not able to follow the steps described below, feel free to call our RemoteAccounting247 for immediate help.
What is the Sage Timeslips error code 122?
When you encounter this error message, it might mean that one of your data files is corrupt. This could prove to be a serious issue if you leave it unattended. Ignoring this error may lead to faulty calculations, interrupted business processes, and delayed payments and invoice processing. Make sure that you fix this error before your operations are affected further.
Steps to Resolve Sage Timeslips Error 122
Method 1 – Restore the system to the earlier backup point.
- Log in to your account as an admin.
- Click on Start go to All programs and then Accessories>System Tools
- Now choose System restore from tools option.
- Choose “Restore my computer to an earlier timeline”
- Click Next
- Find if latest restore available in the list, Select and click Next
- Now, reboot your computer and use the software.
Method 2 – Authorize the data through date verification
There is another, more complex way to do this.
- All you need to do is take a back up of all your data. After all, you don’t want to lose what you have while trying to fix something that’s broke. So, take a backup, and sign out and sign in again into your Sage Timeslips account.
- Now, all you need to do is pick up the file that is corrupt, and re-index your data. Once you do this, just restore the data index by selecting and checking the necessary box.
- Now, make sure that the error isn’t appearing again.
There is a strong likelihood that you won’t be seeing that pestering error message again. If you still see the error message, you know what to do: just call us up and our RemoteAccounting247 Sage technical helpdesk will always be at your service.
Remoteaccounting247 Solutions and Services
Timeslips is an amazing software tool owned by Sage and it helps you manage all your billing needs of your organization. The steps in this article should resolve any issues pertaining to the common error message displayed on the screen.
However, there can be other on-screen errors which may bother you while using this program. If you face this or any other issues, do not worry. We are always available to help you and fix technical errors in Sage software programs such as Sage 50 and Sage Timeslips.
Call us for quick resolution of all your Sage technical issues
- Our Sage 50 technical support executives are efficient and are always prompt in resolving your issues.
- They are well-trained in Sage 50 and related products.
- Most importantly, they handle each call with empathy and professionalism, so that you don’t feel hassled while fixing error messages displayed on the screen.
- Please feel free to call us at ✆+1-800-961-6588 and we will be glad to be at your service.