Sage Payments is an outstanding product from the Sage Group. It is a payment solution which can be easily integrated with the Sage accounting solutions. It will save a lot of time and manage your expense. It has some exceptional features along with some suitable payment selections for your clients.
Multiple resources all in one place: You can now easily provide services to all business sizes through various means like partnerships, etc.
Integrated processing of the payments: The integration with Sage products makes the payment process extremely simple and convenient. It keeps the money flowing easily and helps you with the processing.
Easily accessible application: The APIs, which is integrated with the solutions, makes it easy to work with.
How to Apply for Sage Payments?
If you want to create an account for Sage Payments, then you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- For your business, you need to have the information on the addresses and personal details of the business owner, shareholders, and directors.
- You also need to have other business information like registered addresses, company number, sales reference number, Sage account number & serial number, etc.
- When you will apply for the Sage payments, this information will automatically get verified as they will run verification of you and your business.
To apply for the Sage Payments, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Create your Sage ID.
- If you are already using Sage applications like Sage One/ Sage 200/ Sage Drive, then you may have one, otherwise, you need to create one.
- Go to the Sage website and click on the Get a new Sage ID option.
- Carefully read the details and go to the checkbox & click on it.
- Click on the Continue.
- Enter details like email, name, etc. and create a new password.
- Click on Register
- You will receive a PIN. Make a note of it.
- Click on Continue and enter your PIN.
- Click on Continue option again.
- You will now receive a verification code, enter it and press Continue.
- You will be asked to create a security question for your account. Click on Continue.
- Now, after creating Sage ID, you can easily apply for Sage Payments.
In the article above, you can know all about the Sage Payments. You can further know how to create Sage Payment Account. If you still have some doubts and need assistance in creating the account, then you can contact RemoteAccounting247 for assistance. They are one of the most recognized Sage customer service consultancies who provide round the clock services to millions of the Sage users worldwide. If you want to get connected to them for any issues, you just have to give a call on their Sage support number +1-800-961-6588. There are other ways too if you want to reach out to them. You can visit their official website and request for online chat support or you can write an email to online email support.