Before you utilize the ‘Excel Integrated Reporting’ (EIR) in order to run the Sage accounts reports to excel, then you should configure first, in order to work with the company’s data. This article will elaborate on the complete procedure to set up your Sage integration with excel.
The MS office 365 is not appropriate for the utilization with the EIR, as the files of excel are not installed. The mentioned steps explain everything that you require to set up your Sage integration with excel.
To verify Your Data Directory for Sage integration with excel:
- Go to the help > then click the about button > visit the System information > after that click on the directories > now note down the path of your data directory.
- To verify that the Sage functions are accessible
- Open your Excel > open the workbook or an empty workbook.
Ensure that the Sage buttons appear. In case the Sage tab appears, then proceed to the next step in order to connect with the company’s data. When the Sage tab is not appearing, proceed to the step 3.
Sage Accounts version 2012 and below – verify that the Add-ins dialogue box appears and then incorporates the Sage options.
- Go to the File > then click the Options.
- Go to the Excel 2007 – Select the Microsoft Office tab > then click the Excel Options.
Tip: When you are unable to see the File menu, then press Alt+FT to open the Excel Options screen.
- Go to the Add-Ins tab> then select the Manage button > now click the Excel Add-ins > then Go.
- Now choose any Sage add-ins > then click the OK button.
In case you utilize Sage Accounts version 14 or above, then you should also verify the given options:
- Go to the File menu> then select the Options button.
- Go to the Excel 2007 – select the Microsoft Office Button > then open the Excel options.
Tip: When you unable to find the File menu, then hit ALT+FT in order to access the Excel Options screen.
- Now go to the Add-Ins > click the Manage button> select COM Add-ins > then click on the Go button.
- Select the check box of Sage Excel Integration > then click the OK button.
MS Excel 2003
- Open the Excel > in case the Sage option doesn’t show > go to the Tools > then select Add-Ins.
- Choose any of the mentioned add-ins:
- Sage Excel Integrated Reporting Add-in
- Sage Integrated Reporting Excel97 linkage
- Click the OK button > when the Sage toolbars are not showing > click the View button> select Toolbars > then open the Sage Integrated Report
Note: In case the Sage integration with excel report is not showing, when you utilize the Sage Accounts 2013 (v19) or above, then install the EIR module from a CD.
To connect with the company’s data
- Visit the Sage tab > now click the Sage program drop-down list > make sure Sage 50 Accounting are showing >then go to the Recent Companies > now click on the Add Company.
- Sage Accounts 2012 and below – go to the Add-ins tab > choose Company button from the drop-down list > click on the Select Company button> then select the search another company > now browse to the company’s data directory window> choose setup.dta > after that select the Open button > now continue to step 3.
- In case the company is listed, then select it > and click the OK button. When the company is not listed > then click the Browse button> choose the setup.dta > then click the Open button.
- Enter your credentials > then click the OK button.
Note: You may utilize any login name which is having the access to EIR and ensure that it isn’t logged on already to the Sage Accounts.
After reading the above article you will able to perform Sage integration with excel, sage excel add-in office 2018, disable sage excel integration, sage excel add-in office 2018, sage 50 export to excel 2018, sage 50 failed to connect to excel, send to excel failed to connect to excel, sage 200 excel add-in, sage excel integration error and much more.
If you are facing any trouble while performing the Sage Integration with Excel, then reach our Remoteaccounting247 Sage desktop support team. Here we are providing the professional Technical Support help for Sage applications. Call on +✆+1-800-961-6588.