Sage Exchange Desktop is basically a (PA‐DSS) certified application for making the payment that incorporates the Microsoft Windows-installed program, for example, accounting or ERP, medical management or fundraising applications.
The Sage Exchange Desktop application is installed on your PC alongside the integrated program. Once you initiate a transaction by your credit card, the integrated program makes a consistent call to the Sage Exchange Desktop, where secure and safe processing of the payment occurs through the gateway of Sage Payment Solutions.
- Complies with your (PA-DSS) v3.1
- New deployment, setup, and auto-update functionalities
- Installation as well as support for the (VDE) Virtual Desktop Environments
- Updated to the latest Microsoft .NET framework version
- Upgraded encryption of TLS 1.2
- In case you are working on the Sage 100 2017 or the later version, Sage Exchange Desktop application v2.0 is now needed to process the credit cards.
- The MicroAccounting suggests that all users of Sage 100 remain current with the most recent program updates to guarantee that the bug fixes are effectively installed.
Why Sage Exchange Desktop?
- Sage Exchange Desktop program is actually PA-DSS affirmed to deal with the capacity, handling, and transmission of the credit card information that meets the consistency needs.
- On 19th June 2018, the Paya has released the scheduled update to the SED 2.0.
- This update gives some minor bug fixes and additional performance improvements.
- This update should take just a couple of minutes.
Managing the Sage Exchange Desktop
Tap the Right-click on the SE symbol in Microsoft Windows System tab to get to the shortcut menu of Sage Exchange Desktop, where you can easily control all the functionalities.
Checking the variant and for the updates
- Tap the Right-click on the SE symbol. After that, choose the ‘About Sage Exchange Desktop’ where you can easily view which Sage Exchange Desktop version is installed on the workstation.
- Sage Exchange Desktop is usually a self-updating program, where your services will be consequently checked (throughout the web) for the updates intermittently and ask you to install them when found.
- You can likewise physically check for the updates by doing the right click on the SE symbol in Microsoft Windows system tab, then choose the “Check for the updates”.
Sage Exchange Desktop application 2.0 has the accompanying essentials:
- MS Windows 7 or the later version
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
- It would be ideal if you take note that a user along with the full administrator authorizations should be marked in the system to finish the update.
- At whatever point the SED update is accessible, then the users may see the red box around an SED symbol
- In case the users right-click on the SED symbol and pick the install update button, then a window will appear.
- In case the users have to choose the Yes button to proceed to the SED, a program will stop. Installation may fail due to the prompt but that doesn’t stop SED completely.
- With a specific end goal to finish the refresh effectively, those clients should Exit SED from the framework plate and afterward restart the Sage Exchange Desktop from the Windows Start menu. They will get a prompt window to update.
- Then Click on the Download button and Install the program to complete the installation.
- Once you have successfully installed the application, you may see an SED restart as well as run 188.8.131.52 version.