The Sage Error Code 100 is typically a file system issue in file [filename]. If you are experiencing with the same error you can find methods to fix the error. The following lines highlight the causes and troubleshooting steps to resolve Sage Error Code 100.
- When file attribute has been set to Read Only
- Pervasive running as an application and not as a service
- Pervasive file is corrupted or Pervasive cache isn’t large enough
- Damage file
- Program has been installed on an external 32 bit program path
- Specific company directory has damage file present.
- User Account Control enabled
You can perform the following steps to fix your error. Contact the professionals at RemoteAccounting247 if any assistance is required.
Solution I: When File attribute has been set to Read Only
- When the error occurs, go through the error message and log in to the location that is mentioned in the message
- Next, right-click the file then click on Properties
- You need to clear the Read-only box located in Attributes section. Click on OK
- Once this is done, try to open into the program once more. If the error continues, follow the next step
Solution II: When UAC is enabled
- Right-click on the Sage icon
- Next, select the option to run as an administrator
Solution III: Stop the Pervasive service and start again
- Go to server and log in as an administrator.
- Next click on the Start Search option and type in services.msc then click OK.
- Locate the Pervasive or Actian PSQL Relational Engine.
- When found, right click on it and choose Stop option
- Repeat the steps for Pervasive or Actian PSQL Transactional Engine and the Sage Service/Host services
- Next, right-click on each of the services and then click on Start option.
Solution IV: When program is installed on wrong directory
Note: If your system contains a program files -x86- directory, then the Sage program should be installed in the C drive Program Files -x86. If the program is located on different location it can cause issue such as Sage Error Code 100. You should uninstall the program and reinstall it in the correct path.
- Uninstall your Sage program
- Next. reinstall the Sage program to the default program path stated in the note above
- Verify that you are able to open the company normally.
Solution V: Reboot computer
- Reboot your system and try to open the program
- Verify the error doesn’t occur again
If the above resolution steps fail to fix your error, you can also attempt to:
- Remove Pervasive and reinstall it
- Rebuild the data path
- Perform expendable file cleanup
Need more help?
Find more resolutions and assistance from experts by simply dialing on to our support number +1 (800) 961-6588. The RemoteAccounting247 professionals behind the helpline will help you fix your error in less time. You can also acquire our support service via Live Chat Support or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org