Sage is one of the most recommended accounting solutions for small and medium industries. Sage is a powerful book-keeping solution which is user-friendly but on few occasions due to some technical issues, you may encounter error like Ause099. It is also known as application issue. If you encounter Sage Error Ause099, you will receive error message “An unknown error has occurred”. It is causes mostly when you are trying to update or install your Sage software. These technical errors act as a hurdle in your work thus disturbing your work-flow. If they are not rectified soon, they can cause major Sage issue.
Causes of Sage Error Ause099:
The causes responsible for Sage Error Ause099 are:
- Damaged or corrupt Sage file
- Error during updating or installing the Sage software
- .NET Framework issue
- File infected due to virus or any suspicious malware.
The Sage Ause099 error can rectified by following the solutions mentioned below:
Solution I: Automatically update your software
- Go to Sage menu bar.
- You will find a drop-down menu, click on it to check for any Product Updates.
- You will receive a prompt regarding latest version of Sage software. If you have any update available you will receive a notification “An update is Available”.
- You will have to install the update after it is downloaded.
- Click on yes option to update it now.
- After you have installed your update, restart your system.
Solution II: Manually update your software
- Open This PC or My Computer on your desktop.
- Go to C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Sage Software\Simply Accounting\Download.
- You will have to look for Sage update file which is saved in download folder. It is an executable file with “SA” in start.
- You will have to double-click on that executable file to update your software.
- The installation wizard will open up on your computer screen. It will provide you with information on how to update your Sage software to latest version.
- As your update is completed, click on finish.
- Reboot your system, so that your system can update all the changes which are made.
The solutions mentioned above are recommended by Sage experts. If you still have some query or you are not satisfied with the solution, then you can contact Sage Customer Support for assistance. If you are unable to get in touch with them due to certain circumstances, then you can look for other alternative option such as RemoteAccounting247. They are third-party Sage consultant who provides Sage support worldwide to millions of Sage users. They have an elite team of Sage certified experts who have years of experience in handling technical as well as functional issues. To connect them, you just have to dial their Sage customer support toll-free number +1-800-961-6588. You can contact them at any point in time as they provide 24*7 customer support service. You can also visit their website and request to Sage Online Chat Support. The chat representative will get in touch with you instantly and help you.