TASBooks are providing useful tool to handle your industry accounts in better way. It is easy to use and user friendly software, which is primarily focused for new and existing entrepreneur. With the support the user can keep a high level management with minimum effort. The user can get better with their process performance. It will complete all your requirements at one place. You can easily track your business. It can improve payment and cash flow area. Sage phone number is always available for further assistance and help.
If the user tries to create and email a PDF document in TASBooks, they may get all or one of the following errors.
- Error 339 on file CDINTF-450.DLL
- Error 1801
- Error 41
- Error 30
This concern occurs when they have recently upgraded their operating computer to windows 10 or the user need to run a windows 10 update.
If the user need to resolve this issue. They should repair the existing Amyuni PDF driver from their system and then run a repair install of TASBooks.
- The user requirements to click on right and select start, and then select Control Panel.
- Select Printers and Devices
- Right select TASPDF Printer, select Print server properties from the menu bar.
- Select the Drivers Tab and click on installed printer drivers.
- Select on an Amyuni driver, select remove.
- Click on Remove driver and driver package, click on Ok and select close.
- The user needs to download the newest version of TASBooks
- The user needs to right select the download TASBooks and click on run as Administrator.
- You need to complete installation on your system, and open TASBooks and create and email a PDF document again.
In spite of using all these steps, it you still face these error on your system. Please contact us on our Sage technical support number for further assistance.