Sage Error 1628, Sage Failed to Installation, Sage 50 Error 1628, Sage 50 Failed to Install, Sage 50 Failed to Installation
Sage 50 is one of the oldest and highly recommended accounting software for the growing industries. While installing the software, you may encounter instances where you are unable to install the software due to any technical issues. One such technical issue is Sage Error 1628 that prevents you from installing the Sage 50 application in your system. It is categorized as Installation Error.
There are other errors too that comes under the category of installation error like 1603, 1618, 1603, 1721, 1722, etc. The main cause that is responsible for the occurrence of the installation error 1628 is the issues with the Windows Installer. You will see the following error message gets displayed on your computer screen:
Error Message: 1628 Failed to complete installation while installing the application.
After receiving the error message, your computer will crash or freeze temporarily. There are cases when your Sage 50 Error Code 1628 is followed by another error which is Error Code 1603. Here are some others causes that can also lead to Sage Error 1628:
- Unfinished installation of Sage 50.
- Damaged or corrupt windows file.
- Presence of virus or malware that may damage your company and system files.
- Damaged .NET framework
- Some other applications interrupting the Sage 50 installation.
Resolution of Sage Error 1682:
To resolve this installation error, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Reboot your PC.
- From CD/DVD run the .NET installation on your system.
- Install the dot.net file i.e. select anyone on the following files dotnet32 or dotnet64.
- Install the setup file i.e. install.exe.
Method II: Repair Windows Registry
- Run the complete system scan for all the files and folders. It will check the presence of all the viruses and malware in your system.
- Delete all the junk and temporary files from the Temp Directory.
- Look for all the notifications regarding the Microsoft Windows OS. If any updates are available, run updates.
- Undo all the recent changes to your system.
- Uninstall and then re-install the Sage 50 accounting software.
- Run Windows System File Checker application i.e. sfc/scan now.
The solutions above will resolve your installation error code 1628. In case, your error is not resolved, you need to reach out to RemoteAccounting247 for assistance. They are customer support providing the agency that provides round the clock services across the word. You can easily connect with them by giving a call to their customer support toll-free number +1-800-961-6588. They will come to your aid and provide you with the best possible solution to your problem. They will help you with all kinds of Sage issues i.e. technical as well as functional. There are other means also to reach out to them. You can write an email to online email support or visit their website and request for online chat support.