With the assistance of Sage drive set up, you can access all the company data of your Sage 50 from anyplace such as your home, workplace, or your bookkeeper’s office by utilizing the cloud and keeping away from the file transfer function that could prompt corrupted or damaged data. It will also help with the automatic access of the data from numerous areas without attempting a restore or backup, as long as Sage 50 program is installed on the required PCs and with an accessible Internet access.
It can be synced automatically. No compelling reason to re-upload your file all the time. Here we have mentioned the procedure of Sage drive set up. Follow the below article to properly set up your Sage Drive. Prior to setting up your Sage Drive, make sure that you have installed all the available updates of your Sage Accounts. To see the updates, go to the Help option > and click on the Check for updates tab.
Set Your Sage ID and Get Registered For The Sage Drive Set Up
Note: The Sage ID is basically a single login that offers you the access to your Sage Services. It’s distinctive to the Sage Accounts and the website logins of your Sage accounts. You will as of now have a Sage ID in case you have at any point registered to utilize the trial of your Sage One or the Sage 200.
- Open the Sage v21 > Sign in by using the name of your login manager, and associated password in case you have set it up.
- Go to the File menu> then select the Setup Sage Drive option > in the event that you have your Sage login ID, then click on the given option ‘I have the Sage login ID and proceed to the next step.
- In case you don’t have your Sage Login ID, then select the option ‘I do not have Sage login ID > then type your name, email address, and password > and then hit the Create button.
- Once you received the email for activation, then click on the Activation link of your Sage ID > after that click on the ‘Register for the Sage Drive set up along with the Sage ID.
- Type the email address of your Sage login ID and your password > then click the Sign In button.
- Now submit your serial number and account number > then select the Register button > once you see a Successful Registration message, then quit the web browser.
If you want to see your serial number, go to the Help menu > select the ‘About’ section. Here you can see your linked account number on the documentation that you get from the Sage, for example, an invoice or even a statement.
In case someone wants to connect with your data, such as, from a different location or throughout the application, he or she should have his or her own ID of Sage. Once you invite someone in order to access the data, they will get an email along with the explanation to create a Sage ID for them.
I hope the above steps will help you in Sage drive set up. In case you are unable to set up or facing any kind of difficulty, you can get in touch with our Sage 50 technical support team by calling toll-free number ✆+1-800-961-6588 We have years of experience in resolving all Sage tech-related issues.