Sage 50 is an accounting software that was designed by the Sage Group for the small and medium industries. It has many exceptional features and add-on tools that will enhance your business productivity. It is a desktop based accounting software which is available in three editions i.e. Pro, Premium, and Quantum. You can purchase or subscribe the software according to your business requirement. You also have a provision for cloud hosting. Though it is an exceptional software their occasions when your software may crash due to some unexpected technical issues. One such technical issue that you may encounter while working on the Sage 50 accounting software is Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source Error.
Error message for the Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source error:
The Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source error occurs due to some technical issues while opening your Sage Accounts. They will receive the following error message:
- Unable to register data-source.
- Unable to register expression library.
This error is generally encountered in the Sage Accounts v23.2.
Causes of Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source Error:
One of the major cause that is responsible for this Sage 50 unable to register data source error is the Regional setting.
Resolution for Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source error:
Here are some solutions that will resolve your Sage 50 Unable to Register Data Source error are:
Solution I: Configuring the Regional Setting
This solution is applicable when there are issues with the regional setting. If your system has been configured with a wrong regional setting, then you need to correct it by setting English (United Kingdom) as your chosen language. You need to follow the steps below to change the regional setting for your computer.
- Log in to your system as a System Administrator.
- Press the Windows key and also hold the R key from your keyboard.
- The Windows Run Command window will be opened on your computer screen.
- In the search column, enter intl.cpl command and press OK.
- You will now have to configure the Regional and Language setting window that will open on your screen.
- Click on the Format option and a drop-down menu will open up for you.
- Click on the English (United Kingdom) and then move to the Location tab.
- Go to the Current location and press its drop-down arrow to open it up.
- Go to the United Kingdom option and press OK.
Solution II: Download & install Sage Accounts-Microsoft Accounts .NET Update for your system
You need to download and install the Sage Accounts Microsoft .NET Updates. Here are some steps that are to be followed to resolve your this Sage 50 error:
- Download Sage Accounts Microsoft .NET Updates online.
- You will be asked to save the file or open it. Click on Save option.
- The .exe installation file will be saved on your system as a local file.
- Double-click on the recently downloaded .exe installation file.
- You will receive a prompt dialog box to repair your application.
- Let the repair process get complete, and then reboot your system.
The solutions suggested in this article will smoothly resolve your Sage error. In case, you have some doubts and need technical support assistance, then you need to get in touch with Remoteaccounting247 immediately. To connect with them, you need to give the call on Sage toll-free number +1-800-961-6588. They provide 24*7 support, so you can reach out to them at any point in time. For more information about them, you can also visit their official website www.remoteaccounting247.com