Over a period of time, Sage has managed to make a stronghold in the marketing and business sector on the United Arab Emirates. With technically advanced business accounting and computing tools, it is, very rapidly, becoming a choice of small and medium business owners.
At present, Sage, through 5 of its technically and functionally advanced software, is available in the market.
Let’s take a look at all the 5 versions/editions of Sage Accounting Software:
- Sage Business Cloud
- Accounting Software
- Enterprise Management Software
- HR & Payroll Software
- BMS (Business Management Solution)
Tax tables in Sage Accounting Software
United Arab Emirates has a very unique and significant VAT Structure. Currently, UAC levies 5% VAT on the businesses. So, it is very important for the business to ensure compliance with the new law.
In UAE, the VAT is calculated @ 5% on every taxable supply. Which means, right from the supplier to manufacturer and even buyer, it is chargeable.
What Sage is doing in this?
Sage has made sure proper compliance as per the legislation of the United Arab Emirates. Through our software, we have made sure proper compliance at every level of business just to make sure that it follows all the guidelines of VAT regulations of the UAE.
The UAE regulatory authority has a different VAT application and structure for both Products and Services.
The error that Sage software faces due to multiple reasons:
The errors, reasons & causes of the errors are almost similar as they are in other countries where Sage is used in business & accounting. No such differences are found. Still, there are some issues very common in Sage 50.
Let’s take a look at some of the common issues and errors:
- If you don’t have a stable internet connection, you may face errors while downloading, installing the software for the first time or even at the time of updating/upgrading the software.
- It’s good to have anti-virus or active firewall in the system. It protects the system from many internal and external threats. There can be many likely chances when the software face difficulty when the user tries to open the company or data file.
- Your software may also face difficulty if there is any virus or malware in the system.
- Your software under multi-user access may also face difficulty.
How can you get Sage Errors resolved?
We, +1 (800) 961-6588, through our Sage 50 support team, are now available in every nook and corner of the United Arab Emirates. You can get in touch with us via our Sage 50 Support Phone Number +1 (800) 961-6588 which is specially made available in the United Arab Emirates. You can also connect with us via our Official Email Address email@example.com