Are you also facing the serial data error in your Sage 50 account? Then today, here we are going to get you out of this issue. In this, the information you get about how this error occurs and how it can be resolved. The solution here is given by the Sage customer support team who is always here to help you out so that you can easily get it done by your own.
This Sage 50 serial data error happens maybe you have not closed your previous company data file. You must try to open the company file after 2-3 minutes again if this error pops up. Still, you are facing this issue then do follow the below instructions.
The causes are as follows:-
- If you have not shut down the program normally.
- In memory, the file is stuck when you opened it.
The Solution to Repair Sage 50 Serial Data Error
Method1- Open file stuck in memory or abnormally closed file.
- Firstly, close the Sage account if it is opened
- You need to close it from all the workplaces if you have multi-user account
- Now go to the Start and then open the Control Panel
- Then choose the option named System and Security
- After that, click on the Admin Tools
Maybe you cannot see the Admin Tools in your System and Security option. So, you need to continue with these following steps:-
- Now open the Computer Management by doing double-click on it
- Now select the System Tools to open
- Then open the Shared folder in it
- In the shared folder, open the Open files folder
- Select the any Sage file and then close it
- Now open the Sage and open company file to check for this error.
Method2- Count Met for License
- This error occurs if you or someone tries to open your Sage 50 account to other systems
- If the maximum number of users are logged into Sage with the same licensed and it crossed the number of limits then this error occurs
- When license limit is met then one of the users need to logout so that another user will able to access it
How to Contact Support Team?
Still, the error occurs then you need to contact immediately at Sage customer support helpline toll-free number 1800-961-6588. The team is here to help you out 24/7 hours globally. You can also reach them via email or do a live chat with the experts.