The Sage 50 Premium Accounting offers more inventory features, multiple users, and superior job costing. The management centers for inventory, customer, and vendors make it easier and faster to find information without having to run reports.
Modules Included: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Inventory, Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Order, Sales Order, Job Cost, and Payroll.
- Multi-User – Can licensed for up to 5 users
- Security – Allow users to set access levels to View Only, Edit, Add, Full, or None, for each user on screen. If there is more than one company then the permissions will be set independently on each company.
- Customer Management Centre – The customizable screen gives users easy access to customer data.
- Broadcast Invoicing – This allows users to send the same invoice to a number of customers. It is perfect for processing bills for service or dues contracts when all the customers have to pay the same amount.
- Stronger Job Costing – For a more detailed job reporting, jobs may be divided into phases, which then breaks down in to cost codes.
- Change Order Processing – Allow users to email or print a document with details of the changes made on job estimate (contract amount or total estimate and project completion date).
- Services and Inventory Management Center – Comes with 22 different customizable modules including, Purchases, Sales Backorders, Sales Invoices, and Inventory Adjustment.
- Serialized Inventory – With expandable inventory capabilities in order to attach inventory with serial numbers.
- Pricing Formulas – Users can set formulas by price level for inventory products to streamline the recalculating price process.
- Item History By Customer – A customizable list, which provides sales of selected or all items. Users can sort it by any column in the list: date, item, or customer.
- Select For Purchase Order – Allow users to select a series of inventory products for Sage 50 to assess and produce purchase orders based on the inventory level.
- Vendor Part Numbers – while printing out inventory reports, sales orders, purchase orders, invoices, quotes, credit memos, payments, or receipts users can choose to print the vendor part number instead of the item ID.
- Vendor Management Centre- There are up to 14 modules, which users can hide, show, or rearrange to fit business needs including Item Purchase History, Aged Payables, Payments, and Inventory/Purchases Received.
- Time & Expense Tickets – The time tickets can be used to bill customers by time. The expense tickets make billing easy for miscellaneous items like photocopies that are otherwise forgotten.
- Extended employee information – The employee maintenance screen also provides additional space for EEO data, emergency contact details, and more.
- Payroll raise history – Allow users to track each employee’s raise details and history on Maintain Employees screen.
- Multiple Budgets – Helps users to save multiple versions of the budget so that they can easily compare various scenarios while forecasting.
Remoteaccounting247 Tech Support
If you have any queries regarding Sage 50 Premium Accounting Features, kindly give us a call on +1 (800) 961-6588 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Remoteaccounting274 professionals are available any hour of the day to provide further information and also assist you with whatever issues you are facing in Sage 50 Premium Accounting. Our service is also available via Live Chat Support.