According to the various analyses, Sage 50 is one of the most used accounting software. It is a desktop based application that is natively installed in a system. There are different means of installing Sage 50 i.e. you can install using a CD or Network Installation Manager on your server.
When multiple users are working on the Sage 50 accounting software, then you need to install the application on the server then map your drive to the server. You will have to fist of all install the software on your server then install Sage 50 on each workstation.
Installation of Sage 50 on all of the workstations using the Sage Network Installation Manager:
- Inset the sage 50 installation CD and insert it in the drive. The Auto-run dialog box will appear on your window.
- If you have downloaded the software, then an .exe file will be saved on your system (Sage50_20xx.exe).
- Double-click on this file and run it on your system. This way you can install Sage 50 on your system.
- Read all the instruction carefully and press Next.
- Click on the checkbox where it is written that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click on Next option.
- You may receive a prompt to configure the settings of your system firewall.
- Enter the serial number that is mentioned on the installation CD and click Next.
- You will see a dialog box with Single computer or Network window. Press No and then click Next.
- You will see a question on your screen i.e. Will you store 50 company data on your system? Press Yes then click Next.
- Select the location where you want to save the Sage 50 program files. Use Network Installation Manager and press Next to continue.
- Select the locations where you want to save these files. Choose different location on your system.
- Select Network Installation Manager and click Next to continue.
- Check the location of your program as well as Sage 50 Company data files and validate their data path.
- Click Install option to install Sage 50.
- Now, you can see Sharing Company data Window on your screen. Select the link that is displayed on your screen.
- Press the option that has Share the Folder option on your screen. It will open Windows Explorer that has Peachtree/Sage 50 folder highlighted.
- Right-click on the Sage 50 folder and click on the Properties option.
- Press the Sharing tab. Click on the Share this folder and note down the name that you have selected for the share file.
- Press OK option on the sharing window. Click Next and let the installation of the software get installed uninterrupted.
- Click on the checkbox for the desired option. After the completion of installation, click on the Finish option.
With the steps mentioned above, you can successfully install the Sage 50 accounting software on your system using Network Installation Manager. In case, you have some doubts or queries, then you should contact RemoteAccounting247 for their assistance. To connect with them, you should give a call on their toll-free customer support helpline number i.e. 1 (844) 857 4846. They also have a provision of Live Chat Support but you have to visit their website www.remoteaccouting247.com