Sage business management software is incorporated with so many advanced features and tools that help in smooth accounting and financial management. Sage Intelligence Reporting is one of the strong features of Sage accounting program. It allows a person with 18 readily available reports that give you immediate insight into and across your business. These reports are fully customizable, and flexible with rolled down capabilities. You can access them at any time or have them delivered, real-time, from your Sage 50 Accounting.
- Provides a wide variety of online financial reports that help you to run as well as customize in just a few simple steps.
- Online report customizations comprise of logo addition, adding or deleting rows & columns, creating custom calculations.
- Authority for customising reports, you can download them in MS Excel format.
- Excel reports are always connected to Sage 50c data, so they are automatically updated with the latest values.
- Simple and easy to generate reports from the beginning depending upon the business requirements.
- Ready-made and customized reports are easy to save and return whenever you require.
What exactly is Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting?
Sage 50 Intelligence reporting is MS Excel-based comprehensive reporting solution that functions by connecting with your Sage 50 Accounting software. You are entitled to garnering customizable business reports that are automatically updated with real-time data on demand without having to manually import data format Excel worksheets over again and again.
Related Article: Sage Business Management Software
What are the different reports are included with Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting?
Sage 50 Business Intelligence offers below mentioned standard reports that can be generated right away:
- Company Dashboard
- Inventory Analysis
- Project Reports
- Top 10 Customers
- Purchasing Analysis
- Financial Reports
- Income Statement – Comparative Financial Report – Actual vs. Budget
- Income Statement – Comparative Financial Report – Actual vs. Prior
- Income Statement – Comparative Financial Report – Current Period vs. YTD vs. Prior Year.
- Balance Sheet – Comparative Financial Report – Actual vs. Prior
- Balance Sheet – Monthly, Quarterly and YTD Financial Report
How to make a final purchase of Sage 50 Business Intelligence?
In case you are on a Sage Business Care Plan you already have a one-user license. And if you are not having your activation information convey to obtain the activation instructions. The cost of one-user license of Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting is $250. And an additional license cost $50 each.
What MS Excel versions are compatible with Sage 50 2015 Intelligence Reporting?
Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013.
How to acquire support or training for Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting?
For the users who are using Sage 50 Business Care plan, they are automatically entitled to have technical support coverage for Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting. Besides, the Sage 50 Intelligence Resource Center accords you with video tutorials, a training manual, webinars and access to the Sage 50 report experts.
For more information on Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting, you can connect with Sage customer support team. The team can be approached via phone support, email support and live chat support. Also, you can choose RemoteAccounting247.com, that is a reliable support agency that employs experienced and knowledgeable Sage professionals who assure complete feasible support in a very short time period. Call to the Sage Support number +1-800-961-6588 and garner immediate support.