Sage 50 accounting software is the preferred software of most businesses because of its amazing features and excellent user-experience. However, it’s not necessary that it’s not prone to errors. Like any other software, Sage 50 may show some errors as well. An unusual error on Sage 50 is “Installation of the pervasive database has failed”.
Let’s discuss the causes and solutions for this error in this article. If you have any questions pertaining to this error, feel free to call our Sage 50 technical helpline anytime.
Main causes of Sage 50 Installation of Pervasive Database Failed Error
There can be many reasons for this error. Let’s look at them one by one.
- It could be due to a security software issue.
- User account control has been enabled.
- Admin rights or certain security settings aren’t intact.
This error shows up because of technical issues and it’s recommended that you seek an expert’s suggestion before performing any complex troubleshooting steps.
Fixes for “pervasive database has failed” error
Please follow these steps, if the error is due to faulty security settings, security software issues or problematic program installation.
- Make sure to disable the anti-virus before the installation process.
- Go to control panel > Select User Account Control> Disable. This is an important step to fix the error.
- Type UAC in the search field.
- A link will show up to turn on or off the UAC.
- Proceed to the next screen. Uncheck the UAC box and select OK.
- Reboot your system into selective startup. To do so, here is what you need to do.
- Press the Windows Key + R, then type “msconfig” and then select OK. Check the “Hide all Microsoft services” from the services section. Select “Disable all” and select OK to reboot the computer.
- Now, right-click on “setup-exe” and then select “Run as Administrator”.
- After completing this process, you need to check the security settings by clicking on the installation folder. This provides everyone full control.
- Check the ID to ensure the right installer is used.
- Install and re-install Pervasive. This can be done manually.
- Finally, make sure to check the User rights.
Remember to take back-ups of your files because there is an actual risk of losing files during the process of error resolution. In fact, now might be the time to consider cloud storage to keep all your files safe.
Our services and solutions
If you do not have IT support or department, and if you don’t have any technical knowledge, our Sage 50 technical support technical help is open 24*7 to assist you. They are well-trained to resolve all technical queries during the call. If you are looking for expert advice, just call our Sage 50 Remoteaccounting247 helpline and bid goodbye to error messages. Our toll free number is +1-800-961-6588.
We are committed to bring the best Sage technical helpdesk solutions to our callers. Here is what you can expect always:
- Friendly technical experts who patiently answer all your complex queries
- Instant resolution of technical issues over the call
- Suggestions and advice to help you maintain your software programs better
- You may also discuss issues related to other products similar to Sage 50. Our experts are trained in other accounting software programs too.