Sage 50 Installation Error 1935, Sage 50 Install Error 1935,
Sage 50 is an accounting solution which was basically designed for the small and medium industries. It is designed on a user-friendly interface that makes integration with other applications quite easy. It comes with several enhanced features and exceptional tools that will ensure that your business stands out from the rest. Despite many excellent features, you can still come across certain errors while working on the software. One such technical error is Sage 50 installation error 1935. It is a common error that you can come across while installing Sage 50 application on your system.
Sage 50 installation error 1935 mostly occurs when you are trying to install the assembly components in your system. You will see the following error message gets displayed in your screen, Error Message: 1935 cannot install the assembly component during installation of Sage 50 accounting software.
Causes responsible for Sage 50 Installation Error 1935:
You can encounter this error due to multiple reasons.
- Applications that are running in the backend of the system is restricting the Sage 50 from running.
- Problems occurred due to .NET Framework.
- Any antivirus application or security application interfering with the installation procedure of Sage 50.
- Corrupt or damaged installation files.
- Recently made changes may act as an obstacle to the installation of Sage 50.
Resolutions for Sage 50 Installation Error 1935:
Solution I: Check for Windows Updates
- Click on the Windows Start tab from the taskbar.
- Go to Control panel and click on Windows Update option.
- Click on Change settings and press the checkbox for Never check for updates option.
- Press OK.
- Again go to Windows Start and click on Control Panel.
- Go to Administrative Tools option and then click on Services.
- Press Windows Update option.
- Go to Services and press Stop.
- Now, install the Sage 50 Accounting software and as you have completed the installation, undo all the recent changes.
- Check for any Windows updates, if any install them in the system.
Solution II: Update the .NET Framework
- Check for errors in the system’s Operating System.
- Update your .NET Framework 4.5 to the recent updates available. It should be compatible with your Windows Operating System.
- If your Sage 50 software is installed in a system with Windows XP then un-installed your older version of .NET 4.0 Framework and re-install it.
The steps in this article will easily resolve your Sage 50 Installation Error 1935. In case, you have some doubts and queries, instantly get in touch with the consultancies that provide sage errors support like RemoteAccounting247. They provide round the clock assistance, so can reach out to them at any point in time. You just have to give a call on sage 50 helpdesk number +1-800-961-6588 and this way you can speak to our expert who is available online. You can also chat with our expert via Live Chat assistance option which is available on our website, www.remoteaccounting247.com.