Sage has been quite successful in bringing in advanced, improved features over the years. As for 2019, Sage offers better features and more new, reliable features in the latest Sage 50 2019 version. However, Sage 50 may generate a SAGE 50 HAS STOPPED WORKING error, which then stops the users to access Sage 50 application.
When users attempt to upgrade Sage 50 to the latest version, they might encounter with an error of Sage 50 Has Stopped Working. Typically the system freezes and the software fail to respond.
This situation usually occurs due to the two most prevalent reasons:
- When the host file has been altered due to some issues
- When the data files have been placed on some other end-user account
Other possible reasons include:
- An old version of an On-line backup may have been installed
- Hindrance caused because of User Account Control
- Restricted number of user access has been allotted to the user.
- Unable to install a new service.
Moving on to the solution section
Below, we have highlighted tried and tested methodologies for you to follow to resolve Sage 50 has stopped working error.
Solution 1: Network Settings
- Move to the system’s Control Panel. Next, open to devise Manager, look of the Network Adapters then double-click on it
- Choose the Power Management preference and remove the check on the request message “allow the PC to turn out…”
- It is important to ensure that this process is carried out on every PCs
Solution 2: The below-mentioned steps are recommended for Windows XP users
- Go for the selective start-up to open windows. Once you have selected, you need to restart the computer
- Now, open to control panel in order to Uninstall Sage 50 application
- Subsequently, choose .net cleanup and then browse to the C Drive and remove the older Sage 50v folder. To know more, dial +1 (800) 961-6588 and get help from experts
- Remove data from the Windows OS temporary folder and move to Advanced Tab to open to Environment Variables. Here, you will get the details of the temporary folder location
- Now, reinstall the Sage 50 application
Solution 3: Data in Different End-User Account
- Start Windows Explorer, browse into data location and copy the .sai and .saj
- Once it has been copied make a new folder in the C: Drive.
- Next, paste the .saj and .sai in the new folder.
- Open to Sage 50 application again and select the existing company preference
- You need to navigate to the newly created folder and open the .sai file
Remoteaccounting247 Tech Support
If you are still not able to access your Sage 50 account, simply reach out to our Remoteaccounting247 support helpline number +1 (800) 961-6588 to overcome this situation. We provide top support service to customers in resolving any Sage errors. Remoteaccounting247 help team can also be easily reached from any location via phone, by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Live Chat Support.