Sage 50 is basically the wonderful software for small and mid business for all the accounting purpose to make the business run smoothly and to reach the higher level of success in the competitive market. But, you might be facing several issues like Sage 50 has encountered a problem and you want to fix the issue or you want to close the program.
In this kind of solution, the first thing you need to do is to keep the backup file all the important data before starting the advanced resolution steps. After that, you can simply follow the tips provided below and we assure to resolve your Sage 50 has encountered a problem issue at the earliest possible time.
Reasons For Sage 50 Has Encountered a Problem:
- Most probably this kind of issue is caused due to damaged WMI.
- Might be related to Sage 50 Microsoft and NET outline technology
- 2013 version of Sage 50 accounting software depends on version 4.x NET outline
- Actually, according to the user’s feedback review, Version 4.0 is the most common version where issues use to be found.
- It is found the latest version 4.5 to have less issue comparatively.
- Basically, the version NET outline 4.5 is designed for Windows 7/ Window8 and Windows Vista
- User can’t be able to use version 4.5 in Window XP.
Resolution regarding encountering issues in Sage 50:
Solution I: To assure if the window is collecting data, start Msinfo32, and to start following these steps;
- Go to start button
- In the all program, type msinfo32′ in the search bar and press Enter
- The system information appears on the screen.
- Consult with the technical person, if you are unable to load msinfo32′.
Solution II: This should be performed by the technician;
- Firstly, NET Framework 4.5 should be repaired
1. However, In case you already have 4.5 version but you have in uninstalled 4.0 version, then 4.5 version may corrupt.
2. You can repair this by using Microsoft tool
- Substitute 0 version of Microsoft .NET Framework with 4.5 version
1. Go to control panel from start button > program > Uninstall .NET Framework 4.0
2. Next, you can reboot your system
3. Through Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall Sage 50 201X
4. After that you can install 4.5 version from the Microsoft website > Then Reboot your system
5. Also, Install the Sage 50 201X
- Resetting of .NET Framework 3.5:
1. In Windows Vista, 7 or Window Vista 8:
2. Sage recommends resetting of .NET Framework 3.5. version
3. Click Control Panel >Programs.
4. Press on or off after Turning Windows features
5. Verify .NET Framework 3.5, or 3.5.1, which is available in your PC
6. Press OK > Reboot
- For Windows XP:
1. If .NET Framework 3.5 is installed, then please repair it via Control Panel then Add/Remove Programs.
- Install Sage 50 201X after Uninstall Sage 50 201X.
For further assistance from RemoteAccounting247 for Sage 50 Issues
RemoteAccounting247 is a support agency providing top notch quality services for accounting software like Sage and its integration. We house a team of proficient technical experts who have a wide range of experience in tackling errors and issues like Sage 50 has encountered a problem.
The sage 50 technical support team is equipped with the latest trends and changes made in the Sage world ensuring swift resolution of even the new tools integrated into these applications. Moreover, you can also contact the team for any additional information pertaining to any and all Sage related issue.
You can contact at our Sage Support number ✆+1-800-961-6588 which is available 24×7 or simply drop a mail at our official mail ID email@example.com and also you can Connect with us through Live Chat Support