Sage 50 is a business management accounting software which is available for the desktop version. You can install this application on the system that has Windows operating system or Linux operating system. Sage 50 is basically utilized by the small and medium industries for their accounting and financial operations. When you are working on the Sage 50 application, there are instances when your software may crash due to specific technical errors. One such technical issue is Sage 50 Error Problem Initializing year end wizard. This error can be seen in US edition of Sage 50. It occurs when you want to run the Year-End Wizard. You will see the following message gets displayed on your screen.
Error Message: Problem Initializing year end wizard
Causes for Sage 50 Error Problem Initializing year end wizard:
Causes responsible for this sage error are:
- Presence of some damaged files in the Sage 50 company dataset directory.
- Problems related to the network.
Resolutions for Sage 50 Error Problem Initializing year end wizard:
Sage 50 accounting support team have come up with some solutions which will help you in resolving your Sage errors related to Initializing the year-end wizard.
- Go to the Maintain option after opening the Sage 50 application.
- Click on Company Information.
- Write down the instruction of directory
- Close the Sage 50 US edition.
- Open the Windows Explorer on your system.
- Open your Sage 50 company directory.
- Change the name for the following files. You just have to add old in the starting of the file name.
- Open your Sage 50 software again along with the company files.
- Press OK.
- Create a new folder where you can save the above create files.
- Now, try to close the year.
- If you want to run the test, then you will have to change the bookkeeping period to period one.
- From the list, you will have to highlight the first Accounting period.
- Press OK.
- Go to File section and press the Data Verification option.
- Choose Both Tests boxes.
- Press Start to begin the process.
- You will receive a notification to create a backup of your sage 50 accounting software.
- Press Save option.
- The data verification option will begin as the backup process is finished.
- Now, you can check for any other errors.
- If no errors are present, close your application.
- In case, some errors are still present then you can get the details of the error from the View Error Log option.
- You can now move back to the current accounting period.
The solutions above are recommended by the Sage errors support team. After applying the solutions, your error still persists then you should seek assistance from consultancy like RemoteAccounting247. They are 24*7 customer assistance providing consultancy that provides its services across the globe. To connect with them, you just have to dial Sage 50 helpdesk contact number +1-800-961-6588 which is a toll-free number. You can also visit their official website www.remoteaccounting247.com for Live Chat Assistance.