Sage 50 is a versatile accounting software that can be integrated with various applications including printers. These printers then can be used for printing forms, reports, invoices, etc. directly from the Sage 50. While issuing the command for taking out print outs from Sage 50, there are occasions when you encounter the Sage 50 error.
Printer Error Code 30 generally occurs in the system that has Microsoft Windows Operating System installed on it. You will see the error message, “Printer not activated” getting displayed on your computer system. It mostly occurs in the U.S. Edition of Sage 50 accounting solutions. It occurs when you are trying to email an invoice or report. When you encounter this error, you may also face some issues while e-mailing as well as have trouble in converting your reports to PDF. It is similar to other sage 50 printer errors like Sage 50 Error Code 40, 41.
Here are some solutions that are recommended to resolve the Sage 50 printer error code 30.
Important: The 2016 version of Microsoft Outlook is not compatible with Sage 50 U.S. Edition 2016 or older versions. Though, the Microsoft Outlook 2016 32-bit version is completely compatible with the Sage U.S. version 2017 and higher versions that are available.
Solution: Run the Sage 50 along with email program as Administrator
- Run all the applications that are running on your computer system including sage 50 and other email programs like Outlook.
- From the desktop, right-click on the Sage 50 icon and choose the Properties option from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Compatibility tab and click on Change setting for all users option.
- Click on Run this program as Administrator dialog box.
- Press Apply and then finally click on OK option.
- Repeat the above suggested steps for the email program as well.
- Open Sage 50 accounting software and then email program (Outlook).
- Check that you can easily email without any issues or errors.
With the solution mentioned above, you can successfully resolve your Sage 50 Error 30 in Sage 50 software. Even after following the solution above, you are unable to resolve your Sage 50 Printer Error Code 30, then you should seek support from RemoteAccounting247. They are Sage customer support providing consultancy that provides round the clock services. It means you can reach out to them at any point of time. To connect with them, you just have to give a call on their toll-free customer support number 1 (844) 857 4846. This way you can easily connect with them. There are other means to connect with them i.e. you just have visit their homepage and request for Live Chat Support. By this method, you can also chat with our Sage experts who are available 24*7 to provide solutions to all your issues. You can even write an email to Online Email Support team. They will write back to you and provide you best solution for your Sage 50 issues.