Let’s take a look at how Sage 50 Error Code 3006 takes place, the reasons, and causes and what solutions you need to follow to fix the issue. The software has a bit complex technical structure and you may need comprehensive technical knowledge of the operating system as well as the software.
Here are some of the reasons and causes due to which the error takes place:
- Internet speed is either very low or not available.
- Internet connection is being blocked by Virus, Malware, Antivirus or Firewall
- ISP doesn’t allow internet connection to respond
- Window Registry is either Damaged or Corrupt.
- Sage 50 file is Damaged or Lost.
Solution #1: Check the registry entries and repair it
Before you start the repair of Windows Computer, first, take the backup of all files and folders just to make sure if any data loss takes place, you can use back-up to fix the issue.
We suggest you go for expert supervision in case you feel any difficulty while getting the error sorted.
Now, let’s take a look at how to take the back-up of the windows registry.
- Click on the Start.
- Now, go to the search box and then enter the key “command”.
- Now, click on CTRL + Shift and then press Enter.
- A dialogue box will appear asking you for permission.
- Now, select the Yes button
- A blinking cursor over the black screen will appear. Wait for the process to start.
- Now, type “regedit” and then click on the Enter.
- Now, click on Error 3006 in the registry editor for which you want to take the back-up.
- Now, click on the File Menu and then click on Export.
- Go to the ‘Save In’ list. Here you need to save the back-up key. Open the folder and save it on the location.
- File Name column, type the name of the folder.
- Select the Save button.
- The file will be with the name of .reg file extension
Solution #2: Check if there is any Virus or Malware causing trouble. Go for Scan
There are multiple chances that your Sage 50 Accounting Software can face multiple issues due to the presence of virus or malware. There can be N-number of damage you can face due to the presence of malware or anti-virus.
Go for complete System Scan:
- You must be having Windows Scan and Repair Software.
- Select the ‘Start Scan’ button and check if your PC is showing any error or not.
- Now, select the ‘Next.’ Now, select ‘Repair Now’ and the error will be fixed automatically.
- All the changes will reflect in your PC once the process is complete.
Solution #3: Use the latest system restore point to restore the version
You can manually restore the system. It is one of the ways of tackling the problem.
- Use Admin credentials to log-in to your system.
- Now, select the Start Button.
- Now, go to the search box, select “System Restore” and then click on Enter.
- Select the System Restore and then click on Restore my System to its early version.
- Select the Select Next for confirmation for Latest System Restore Point.
- Wait for the restoration process to over. Restart your computer and check if the issues have been solved successfully or not.
To know more, call us on our Toll-Free Number +1 (800) 961-6588 or get in touch with us via our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org