While working on the software, there are many instances due to which you may face errors. One such error is described as “1324” the path transport folder contains an invalid character” after the application is installed.
You can get in touch with our Remoteaccounting247 Technical Support Team +1 (800) 961-6588 in case you face any issue related to Sage in your day to day functioning and our Support Team will help you fix any such in as less as possible.
Here’s what you would like to know about the Sage 50 1324 error.
- Sage Error 1324: “An Invalid Character in Path Transport Folder”
- The problem occurs at the time of installation when the user selects English as the installation language
- Your Windows System Locale is set to non-English.
- Sage doesn’t comprise any localized version that is non-English.
Now install Sage 50 from the installation disk
- When you run the disk, Autorun window will reflect automatically if it does not then Autorun it from the windows explorer (Select D Drive) and selecting Autorun
- Move as the wizard guides, click on I Agree and then click on Next
- Select Yes to “Would you like Sage 50 to set your windows firewall to allow you to install and run sage 50 accounting”
- The wizard will search for previous versions, Enter the serial number you received during the purchase
- Click share it over the network on the “Single Computer or Network”
- On the Sage 50 Company Data File Storage, you need to choose the computer that will store the data file → Select “Different computer on the network will store the company data”
- Define the location where Sage 50 Program File will be stored → Only select the Local hard disk
h. Map the drive with the data path → after clicking the summary of all the setups → Select Finish → Install
Turning off the East Asian language support option in your Windows
- Select Start → Select Control Panel → Click on Region and Language options
- Go to Format → open the drop down below and then click on English (United States)
- In the last tab → Administrative – Move to the bottom to “Language for non-Unicode programs:”
- Select English for non-Unicode programs from the drop down
- Click OK and reboot the system
Once sage 50 is saved on the network location it will automatically be installed on the other workstations
Contact RemoteAccounting247 on Toll-Free Number +1 (800) 961-6588 for timely assistance. You can also raise your queries through our all-time available Live Chat Support or alternatively, write to us on our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our advisors will get back with the right solution.