Sage 50 helps in the management of your company’s cash with its exceptional tools like inventory, etc. It helps in managing your balance sheets with efficiency. The balance sheets contain all the details regarding company’s investment, income, etc. It is basically a report that contains information like assets & liabilities of the company in a certain time period. Balance sheets can be classified as Multi-period Balance Sheet, Comparative Balance Sheet, Comparative Subsidiary Balance Sheet and Departmental Balance Sheet. While working on these sheets, you can come across certain sage errors like Sage 50 Balance Sheet Issue.
You will encounter this error when you are checking your balance in your accounts. This error indicates that you have inaccurate balance shown in your earning section of your fiscal year. It is a critical error as it may create an issue with both the new fiscal year as well as the previous fiscal year.
Types of Sage 50 Balance Sheet Issue:
- Mistaken retained earning shown in the account balance section can create problems.
- A difference in a figure is shown in the balance sheet on the last day of the fiscal year. It also shows no transactions for the first day in the current fiscal year.
- The account was not ended to the earning account.
- Issues created when a retained earnings account was distributed in two or more different accounts.
Resolution Sage 50 Balance Sheet Issue:
Here are the steps that should be followed in order to resolve your Balance Sheet Out of Balance issues. Experts have suggested the following solutions to resolve this Sage 50 issues.
- Check for errors that are related to a corrupt or damaged transaction.
- Select the Reports & Forms option.
- Click on a General ledger and then select General Ledger report.
- Select options that are relevant for Time Frame.
- Press OK.
- Go to Report or Form section.
- Click on the File menu and select Data Verification option.
- Choose both the test and then press Start.
- Create a backup.
- These tests will start automatically.
- The Data Verification process will begin. Verify the balance in accounts.
- General Ledger will appear in balance now.
With the steps suggested in this article, you can effectively resolve your Sage 50 Balance Sheet Out of Balance issues. If you are having some troubles while resolving this issue, you can seek help from the technical experts of the Remoteaccounting247. They are one of the leading customer service providing consultancy that provides 24*7 assistance worldwide. You can give a call on Sage Helpline number +1-800-961-6588. You can also visit their website www.remoteaccounting247.com for Live Chat. This option is available on the homepage of the website. With these methods you can instantly connect with the experts and they will help you with your doubts and queries. They will help you in resolving your sage error support in the minimum wait of time.