Sage 50 Accounting helps make business easier with a solution that adapts to the business needs and helps users manage and organize a business. In the new Sage 50 2019 edition, excellent features include the ACH (Payment Processing), improved in-product Messenger (IPM), and Sage Intelligence Reporting feature.
The Sage 50 set of accounting solution for business is available in three different software versions: Sage 50 Premium, Sage 50 Quantum Accounting, and Sage 50 Pro.
Take a look at some of the latest feature that you can enjoy in the Sage 50 2019 edition on Windows. Features in this edition pertain to both Sage 50c and Sage 50 perpetual license users.
Extended Sales Order Dropdown Menu
The Sales Order Dropdown Menu and Purchases List Views have been expanded in order to match the current Invoice Number field size. In addition, the totals in dollar are now attributed in the Quotes & Purchases List views.
.NET Framework 4.7.1 updates
Several advantages include:
- Security improvements
- Performance and Reliability improvements
- Compliance with the newest TLS security protocol standards
In case the update doesn’t exist at the time of installation, the .NET Framework 4.7.1 will be installed when the installation process starts.
User Security Updates
To offer the control required with multiple users, Sage 50 has updated the current security setting in the installer are streamlined to curtail the appearance of User Account Control message prompts.
Sage Payroll Sync
This edition includes updates to the new Azure security compliance standards and enhanced reliability of bulky sync operations.
Microsoft Office 365 Integration Maintenance
This update includes performance and reliability improvements.
Sage Payment Cloud Maintenance
With a partnership with PayPal, Sage brings the latest Invoice Payments feature in Sage 50. With Sage 50 2019 users get the aptitude to invoice customers through email with a Pay Now button attached to it. This enables the customers to pay securely using debit or credit card and the payments are deposited directly into your business bank account.
Sage 50 CRM Integration
- Display Year-to-Date Sales
- Display the Date of the Invoice last processed
- Shows listing of Order as well as Invoice history
- Display history details of Orders and Invoices
Minimum system requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor required for single user & multiple users
- 2 GB of RAM required for single and multiple users
- Windows version 7, 8.1, or 10 installed from Microsoft with latest updates
- For installation required 1 GB of disk space
- Internet Explorer 11.0 and 10.0 supported
- MS .NET Framework 4.7.1 with DirectX Dependency requires an extra 280 MB to 850 MB
- Minimum required resolution of 1280 x 800. (Resolution of 1440 x 900 and higher is recommended)
- High speed Internet access (a speed of minimal 3mbps) is required
RemoteAccounting247 Tech Support
For more information reach our RemoteAccounting247 professionals. They will help you clear out all of your queries and doubts by providing all the necessary information. The professionals are all trained to efficiently manage Sage 50 2019 edition on Windows. We are available 24/7 to assist you. Call us on +1 (800) 961-6588, email at email@example.com, or chat with us via Live Chat Support.