Sage 50 2018 comes with several enhanced features and add-on tools. This latest version of Sage 2018 was released in the fall of the year 2017. It is available in two editions i.e. U.S. Edition and Canada Edition. This desktop version of Sage 50 2018 Installation is compatible with not only Microsoft Windows Operating Systems but also LINUX Operating System. Sage 50 2018 is available in three versions i.e. Sage 50 Pro 2018, Sage 50 Premium 2018 and Sage 50 Quantum 2018. Sage 2018 also provides cloud access, so you can access your software anywhere and at any time.
This software is recommended for small and medium industries for their accounting services. You have an option to either purchase the software or subscribe it. Sage introduces an upgrade every year with several improvised features. It also has fixes and errors for previous errors and also releases various updates every year. It is advised that you upgrade your Sage software to enjoy the complete benefits.
If you are using the older version of Sage then you are advised to upgrade your software to the latest version.
Sage 50 2018 Installation Guide
Here are some important points that are to be followed, if you are upgrading your software from the older versions to the latest versions available. You can easily upgrade your software. You just have to download the updates and install them. To do so, follow the steps below:
- From the server, go to the Program section.
- Click on the Services options and press the option check for updates.
- Click on Check Now.
- You can see the option Sage 50_2018.0.0.Upgrade. Click on it and then go to the Download option.
- As the downloading is finished, end the program.
- Now, you need to install the Sage 50 2018 on your server and workstation.
If you want Sage 50 2018 Installation on your workstation then here are some system requirements.
Hardware & Software requirements:
- The minimum processor is 2GHz.
- Minimum Ram requirement is 2 GB.
- It is Compatible with Operating System Microsoft Windows 10, 8 and 7. The OS which is mentioned should have the latest update installed.
- Installation files require 1 GB space in hard-disk.
- IE versions 11.0, 10.0 and 9.0. Though it is recommended that you have 11.0 version of Internet Explorer as Sage Payments Solutions, Sage Payroll Solutions, and other third-party applications require them.
- .NET Framework Edition 4.5.2 or higher is recommended. It requires extra slot around 280 MB – 850 MB in your hard-disk.
- Screen resolution should be 1280 X 800 but it is still recommended that you have 1440 X 900 or higher resolution.
- You should have minimum 16-bit of high color SVGA video.
- It is recommended that you have DPI settings or small fonts.
- Internet Connections should be high.
- Adobe Reader Player 11.0
- Printers are supported as you may need to take printouts.
- Sage 50 2018 can be integrated with Microsoft Office. You can integrate with Word, Outlook, and Excel requires Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007 (32-bit).
- If you have cloud access then you require Office 365. So, you need to install the Microsoft Office 365 (Business Premium).
If you have the above-listed hardware and software, then you can easily download and install the Sage 50 2018 on your system. If you have any doubt regarding the process or the Sage 50 2018 Installation, then you can reach out Remoteaccounting247 immediately. You can get connected to them by calling on their Sage Support number +1-800-961-6588. You can reach out to them at any point in time. For details, please visit the website remoteaccounting247.com