The Sage 300 ERP software was previously known as Sage ERP Accpac. It is a business management sage accounting solution from the Sage Group of industries that is specially designed for the small & medium industries. This application can be customized according to your business requirements. it is extremely flexible and cost-effective Enterprise Resource Planning software that will assist you with your CRM, accounts & operations. If you have any problem while working on the software, then you can seek assistance from RemoteAccounting247. When you try to sign in to your Sage 300 ERP software or try to open any Sage 300 Company file, then you may come across the Sage 300 ERP Database Error 49153. You will receive the following error message:
Cannot access database, Error Code 49153.
When you try to establish a connection between your Sage 300 ERP with database and you see the error message gets displayed on your screen. In such situation, you are asked to report this error to System Administrator. The admin team which checks for any issues. This generally occurs in the SQL Database.
Causes for the Sage 300 ERP Database Error 49153
- The connection of your SQL and database is down.
- The ODBC DSN is not valid for your system or server.
- Firewall or any antivirus is hampering your work.
- Issues with the SQL client version.
- The DNS is moving the server name to a different IP address.
- The client is showing to an invalid server name.
Resolutions for the Sage 300 ERP Database Error 49153
You can easily resolve your Sage 300 ERP Database Error Code 49153. You can follow the solution but prior to that, you can restart your SQL services from the server. By doing so, you can easily resolve your Sage 300 ERP Database error. In case, you are unable to do so, follow the steps below:
- Open the Run Command window.
- In the Search, field enters MSC and press OK.
- Browse for the SQL Server. If the status shows Not Started, then you will have to manually rectify the process.
- Right-click on the option and then press Start option to begin the process.
- Service control notification popup will appear on your screen and will be closed automatically.
- Now, you can log in to your Sage 300 ERP.
The solution above will successfully resolve your Database Error Code 49153 in Sage 300 ERP. You can also try to restart your SQL from the server. If after trying this resolution suggested, your Error Code 49153 still persist then you should seek assistance from Remoteaccounting247 for technical support. To connect with them, you will have to call on Sage 300 Tech Support Number +1-800-961-6588. For more details about them, you should visit their website page www.remoteaccounting247.com. You can connect with them to solve any Sage Errors at any point in time as they provide 24*7 support.