When upgrading your Sage 100 software you might have to enter the Administrator Password. The updated Administrator login is required to set Companies details, Users Id, Roles and recover the Password Administration. The Administrator Password is usually required when upgrading from outdated to most recent version. This might also occur when the employee has changed or the employee with Administration password has left the organization and if you don’t know the password you should know the Sage 100 password recovery process.
In this case, it is very essential to record the password. Most probably an employee who used to once work in an organization had the access of the password and now couldn’t recall it. The administrator password is particularly fundamental during upgrades since you will be incited to enter it prior to changing the Sage 100 password recovery.
Resolution Steps for Sage 100 Password Recovery
Solution I: Reset or change the password for Sage 100 User Login
- Go to Sage 100 software icon > start the File > Click Reset User Password
- Type the Old Password in the dialog box
- Enter the new password in the New Password dialog box,
- Enter the new password again in Confirm Password dialog box
- And then ClickOK
Solution II: Reset password for new Sage 100 user
- Go to Sage 100 in Desktop > Start Library Master > go to Main menu > click User Maintenance
- Choose the particular desired User Login
- Modify the Password and Confirm Password in the appeared dialog log
- Press Accept
Solution III: Reset the password in case you remember the Administrator User Login
- Start Sage 100
- Enter Administrator for User Login
- enter the password generated for the Administrator login in Password dialog box, to use the Administrative Tools
- Press Administrator Password to get permission to Administrator Security Password
- Enter the new password in Password dialog box
- To Confirm Password, enter the same password again
- Press OK
- And then Click Close
- Examine the new password by trying to log in as the Administrator again
Solution IV: To set up the required Sage 100 password recovery for all the Sage 100 users
- Go to the Sage 100 Desktop, and give access to System Configuration
- Scrutinize the Internal Security password choice under the Security tab
- Choose the desired Users to Enter a Password dialog box to necessitate passwords for User Logins and to release other password-related dialog box options
- Press Accept to save modification you made an exit from System Configuration
Following with the above article, hope you received the solution of Sage 100 password recovery issue, sage 100 administrator password, how to request administrator user password reset assistance for sage 100 and have properly understood about the Recovery of Password in Sage 100. But, if you feel that added information and support is necessary then our technical specialist encompass of qualified technicians with years of experience in this specific field of service.
Our technical team is there for your service for 24×7 to offer instantaneous support service. They have acquaintance and top techniques of tackling the most critical issues by offering a quick resolution for all the technical issues related to your Sage product. To get in touch with our technical expert you can either contact at by calling our Sage 100 support number ✆+1-844-857-4846 or simply connect through Live Chat Support/Online Chat Support.