Carbonite permits you to restore QuickBooks files and folders from anywhere at any time to access from the Carbonite Backup Drive. Restoring QuickBooks data from Carbonite allows you to distantly access and restore QuickBooks folders in less than 10GB. In case you have used the system covered by Carbonite, it becomes simple restoring large files/folders from the Carbonite Backup Drive.
Once restored, you can easily import the files again into the suitable program. Select the setting that best suits your situation.
- Open the File Explorer on your system windows.
- Double-click the icon Carbonite Backup Drive.
- It must be labeled under My Computer or This PC
- Double-click the icon of Backed up Files to see the files and folders in the Carbonite backup.
- Direct the file or folder you want to restore.
- Right-click and choose Restore, once located, to start the restoring process.
The window ‘Restore Manager’ will be launched and the file & folder information recently being restored will display in the window.
After the restore process is done, assess the Carbonite Post-Restore Checklist that helps you to get all the files back into the accurate location and ensure you are prepared for back up again.
How to Restore Quicken or QuickBooks Data from Carbonite
We would direct you through restoring process. There are a few things that need to be located for restore and import.
- Make sure about the suitable program (QuickBooks or Quicken) to be installed on the system.
- Make sure that the recovery mode is enabled. This makes it possible that no upgrade to files is backed up to the Carbonite while in restoring mode and this allows the restore function as smoothly as possible.
Restoring the Current Version
- Right-click on the QuickBooks organization File in the Carbonite Backup Drive and choose ‘Restore To’
- Select a location in the Folder window to restore and then click OK.
Once the file has been restored, you are able to import it back to the program.
Restoring an Older Version
- Right-click on the QuickBooks software Company File in the Carbonite Backup Drive then choose to Restore previous versions
- Choose the version you need to restore by using the recent Saved On and Size columns and then press Browse.
- Choose a location that you want to restore the file and then click OK.
- Click OK to begin the restore.
Once the file has been restored, you can easily able to import it into the program.
Support you can avail from us!
If you are still unable to restore QuickBooks from Carbonite or have some doubt & queries about restoring or importing process, it’s highly recommended to connect with the QuickBooks experts. Our certified QuickBooks experts comprise young professionals with years of experience in the particular field of service.
Moreover, they assure to provide proper solutions with the required illustration. We have made the communication process made available for 24×7. Contact us at RemoteAccounting247 Toll-Free Number +1-800-961-6588. You can also chat via Live Chat Support through our website.