QuickBooks is an important part of every company now. It not just helps them to simplify the accounting process but also helps them to record a plenty of useful financial facts. And, that data can be anything starting from taxes to invoices. However, what if your QuickBooks gets hit my a tech bug? The technical issue may lead to the hindrance of services, and in some cases, it may lead to the loss of the very important data. Don’t be scared now, because we have got your back.
If you ever face any issue related to QuickBooks, you can always call us, as we are one of the topmost QuickBooks technical support team of the town.
Now, coming back to the error code 6129-101. QuickBooks Error Code 6129-101 is basically a problem that arises as QuickBooks tries to access the company file. Listed below are some of the possible causes of the error:
- If all the workstations are in a multi-user mode and are trying to run the newest release of QuickBooks
- There is an issue with the installation, or the QuickBooks installation was improper
- Hosting is set on both the server as well as the workstation
- Hosting is not at all appropriately configured on a server
- QBDataServiceUser (QuickBooks version), a QuickBooks service does not have the authorization to enter the company file
The problem can be solved in various ways, some of them are listed below:
Firstly, you should try to log in to your QuickBooks with the privileges of an admin. After logging in try to open the other company files. Here, you would require to access the system as an admin as you would have to update the company file. So, if you do not have the permission to log in as admin, please do make sure that you get it soon to resolve this error.
You would be required to perform these steps in case of an Easy-Step Interview
- Select the option that says Leave after you have entered the Easy-Step Interview.
- Now, view the communication which says, “Save the file?” and hit on yes.
- After this, type in a file name, and after entering select the save option
Disabling antivirus or other security software settings in the Safe Mode on Windows
- Firstly, start the computer all over again, but in the Safe mode.
- Turn off the antivirus software settings
- Now, make a fresh company file.
- And, again start over the computer, but in the normal mode this time
- Now, you would just have to open the QuickBooks accounting software and the company file
Listed above are just a few steps that can help you to get rid of this error, and save your data immediately. However, if you face any troubles in following these steps or if you want get the details of this error then please feel free to contact our QuickBooks technical support team by dialing +1-800-961-6588 at any time of the day or night. The team is highly skilled and experienced, will do everything possible to get you going!