Sage Accounting solution is used by most of the small and medium industries. As, they are VAT registered, so they will have to produce and reconcile Vat on Sage every month or quarterly. So, in this article, you can read about the VAT reconciliation on the Sage Accounting software.
Reconcile Vat on Sage
To check the results, you need to go to the View results option
Generally, the VAT Adjustments are automatically placed using the program date. In case you need to change the posting date, you are recommended to change the software date as well. You need to do this by following steps:
- Go to Settings menu and click on the Change Program Date. This way you can change the dates for posting.
- You may need to change the Values for the VAT Return by going to the Make Adjustments option.
- Click on the appropriate the Adjustment section.
- You need to enter the description that is required for the changes and its values. Then press Save option and go to Close option.
How to confirm the values for the VAT Return?
You will have to calculate the VAT Return before the breakdown the figures. You will have to select the accurate figure. Now, you just have to double click on the value and see the list of the transaction. This way you can easily use the reports that are created to verify the figures for each box on the VAT Returns. You will have to select the accurate box that is present in the reports. Check the values again and see that all reports are present in the Reconciliation reports.
- Go to the reconciliation reports and then go to the VAT cash scheme.
To print the VAT reports, you will have to follow the steps below:
- Press the VAT Return option and go to the following options:
- VAT Return
- Earlier un-reconciled transactions.
- It is recommended that you take printouts of these reports.
- Choose the desired output.
- Go to Run command and then complete the print by going to the Save As option or the email window if required.
- Now, you will have to flag the transactions as the reconciled transaction. Go to the Reconcile VAT Return option and press Yes.
With the steps mentioned in this article, you can easily reconcile VAT on Sage application. In case, you are unable to understand the procedure or you need some technical expertise to carry out the steps then you should seek assistance from the technical experts who are available online. It is suggested that you seek assistance from the experts like RemoteAccounting247. It is considered as one of the best customer support providing consultancy that provides 24*7 services across the world. To connect with them, you will follow the methods below:
- Website Assistance: You can visit their official website www.remoteaccounting247.com. You can find detailed information about the Sage payroll support and its errors.
- Live Chat Assistance: This option is also available on the website homepage. You just have visited their website on this option is present on the bottom right corner.
- Helpdesk Assistance: It is a Sage Support Number which is ✆+1-800-961-6588. You just have to dial this number from your phone and speak to the expert who is online.
- Online Email Assistance: You just have to write about your sage related issues and the experts will immediately respond you back with the best possible solution which is available.