“QuickBooks Has Stopped Working” can be due to multiple reasons. It generally comprises various functional and technical reasons and causes. To encounter such issues, you should get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team.
Reasons for QuickBooks has Stopped Working
- Long name of Company/Data File.
- Corrupt or Damaged hard drive.
- Corrupt or Damaged Company File.
- Low System Resources.
- Third-party software maliciously affected your QuickBooks operations
- Download, Installation, Upgrade or Update Error.
What Resolution Methods You Should Follow?
- QuickBooks Not Responding and QuickBooks has Stopped Working are under the same category and even follow same resolution procedures.
Before you start any resolution method, first check whether QuickBooks is opening successfully or not.
- Reboot your system.
- Now, try to open your QuickBooks Accounting Software.
To Open QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to All Programs –> Right click on QuickBooks icon.
- Now hold the Ctrl key open your QuickBooks.
Method 1: Reboot your System
- Reboot/Restart computer before you start any function.
- Now, try to open QuickBooks File and check that error is resolved or not.
Method 2: Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool and Run it
- Try to download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool from the official website of Intuit.
Method 3: Rename/Delete QBWUSER.INI File.
- Hold Windows key –> press Key E. This will open system windows.
- Now, in your left, click on the Organize Tab –> Click on Folder and Search
- Select the View
- Now, in the advanced settings, you have to open Hidden Files and Folders settings
- Select show Hidden files and Folder. Click on OK.
- Now, right click on the file INI File and then select Delete/Rename.
Method 4: Use Clean Install Tool to Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks
- Down the clean install tool and follow the steps as they pop up on the screen, you will get all the information about the latest release at the time of installation.
Method 5: Disable the antivirus and then perform the task as mentioned. Follow and Repeat the steps until your QuickBooks comes back to running position.
Restart or Reboot your QuickBooks and then try to open it. If you find it working properly, it is Ok. If you still encounter the error in your software, it may have some functional/technical issue which sometimes can’t be handled by a non-technical person.
100% efficiency can’t be charged from any software and this is the same with this software. The software might be very efficient in itself but certain system settings, antivirus intervention or other software override your QuickBooks. In all that situations, you have to get in touch with our technical support team where our support team will assist you in getting your errors resolved. Call us on our all-time available QuickBooks online Support Number +1-800-961-6588, send us an email on our official email ID firstname.lastname@example.org connect with us via our Live Chat Support Service and we will respond to your contact with us.