In spite of the outstanding features in QuickBooks software, at times, the user might encounter issues with invoice feature. Deletion of invoices is a common issue and restoring the essential deleted file might be a troublesome job. The deletion can happen because of several issues like deleted incorrect transaction or mistakenly deleted some essential documents. At that time one must know how QuickBooks restore deleted invoice?
It is much understandable that how essential each and every invoice record is for any company and thus, it is uniformly significant to repair any of the deleted or missing file. However, to recover an invoice that is deleted we assure that the below services will serve the purpose. And if you still encounter the issue, then our QuickBooks accounting small business experts can provide perfect support for the issue.
Resolution to QuickBooks Restore Deleted Invoice
- Run the Deleted / Voided Transactions Report by choosing “Reports” and then selecting “Accountant“.
- Now you are able to view the invoice details in question format.
- You can add more columns for additional information on this report.
- You cannot repair the invoice that was mistakenly deleted and you can also save the transaction or print the report, to use information while creating new QuickBooks restore deleted invoice.
Step by Step Procedure to Repair a Deleted Invoice in QuickBooks
- Start QuickBooks software and click the ‘Gear’ icon available in the right corner of the screen followed by ‘Audit Log’ option.
- Next is to choose the arrow in the drop-down menu beside ‘Filter’ option.
- Select the option ‘All Dates’ as well as ‘All Users’
- Click on the ‘Events’ tab and within the new screen click in message box ‘Show only these events’
- Moreover, the box against a selection of ‘Transactions’ also require to be highlighted followed by clicking the ‘Apply’ button
- In the shown list, locate the necessary invoice and then select the ‘View’ tab.
- Select the time tab to know more about the invoice and then create a new one by clicking on ‘+’ icon shown on the top half of the screen
- Choose the ‘Invoice’, and enter the necessary details and then click on the ‘Save’ option.
To Re-enter and Locate the Deleted Transaction
- Choose the Gear icon at the top the computer screen.
- Within the Tools section, select the Audit Log
- Select the suitable username, Event and Date filter from the Filter drop-down
- Click Apply
- Position the deleted transaction
Note: To simply find the deleted transactions, Press Ctrl + F in the browser search and then type deleted
- Within the HISTORY column, choose View
- All the details required for the transaction can be seen within the Event column
- Using the details from the Audit log, you can re-enter the original transaction date in the new transaction
Get Perfect Support Services for QuickBooks Issues
With the resolution steps provided, we are positive enough that by now you are easily able to restore the QuickBooks restore deleted invoice. However, if there is still some issue in restoring the invoices and you need perfect guidance to rectify the issue; our QuickBooks technical support experts are available 24×7. The team consists of knowledgeable and experienced technical specialists who analyze the issue, illustrate them and fix them in a limited time.
To contact a competent QuickBooks error support group for QuickBooks restore deleted invoice, either drop a mail at our official mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org or call at QuickBooks toll-free official helpline number ✆+1-800-961-6588. Also, you can visit our website and chat via Live Chat Support.