QuickBooks POS 2018 is upgraded with many enhanced and add-on features which includes all the features of QuickBooks Point of Sale old version along with hardware and QuickBooks payments processing. The upgraded versions handle sales, inventory management, customer tracking, credit card processing along with significantly faster workflows, like multi-tasking capability, keyboard shortcuts and sorting in the key workflow. The QuickBooks products are available in three forms (Basics, Pro and Multistore).
Features of QuickBooks POS 2018
Following are few enhanced features included in QuickBooks POS 2018 :
- It has enhanced features which handle sales, inventory management, credit card processing, customer tracking and can save money with QuickBooks payment features.
- It posses features of Real-time inventory tracking to trace what’s in stock, items missing in the stock and what needs to be recording.
- It can seamlessly integrate with QuickBooks Desktop financial software.
- It has the feature of improved credit card security along with Chip & PIN (EMV) compliant.
- It posses various reporting tools to keep track of customer interests by providing better-personalized services.
- It possesses significant increase in workflows with keyboard shortcuts along with multi-tasking features.
- It possesses an integration facility to electronically transfer sales information to QuickBooks Accounting software eliminating double entry and errors.
- It also has features to ring up sales and tracking movement in checkout lines along with accepting credit cards.
- One can keep track of where one is making money by maintaining records of sales, inventory, cash flow, and customer data at their fingertips.
- Can sustain customer happiness by providing personalized services, emails, newsletter and loyalty programs.
- In just one click, one can keep track of updated prices, set up discounts, manage inventory and easily transfer data to QuickBooks Accounting software which was earlier a time-consuming process.
Minimum requirements in case of multi-user
- In case of multi-user, the PC needs to have multi-core processor along with 8 GB RAM for better performance of QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- In case of Multi-user configuration, each workstation of QuickBooks should have separate purchase user license. Each system should have the same copy of version and level of Point Of Sale running in it.
QuickBooks Technical Support Services
With all sorts of advance and enhanced features, users can upgrade to this new version to avail benefit of QuickBooks POS 2018 upgrade. It brings with it amazing features that include back-office inventory, purchase support with no double entry. One may connect with our QuickBooks technical experts for help with selecting, implanting and managing a point of sale, payment and accounting solution that fits your kind of business.
If you need any further information related to QuickBooks products and services, unable to understand the process, please contact our QuickBooks Technical support experts for instant support on +1-800-961-6588.