Intuit under QuickBooks Payroll offers users different types of service plans that can not only take tackle regular payroll activities but also at times handle complex but imperative payroll tax requirements. The service plan can cost anywhere from $20 to $99 excluding charge of $2 per employee. As QuickBooks Payroll comes under the banner of Intuit it is generally recommended to visit the website and download the link from there.
This QuickBooks Payroll software is also available in 5 different versions each of which consists of specific set of features to perform all the payroll duties of a business effectively and efficiently.
Full Service Payroll: This version of Payroll is truly considered to be Intuit Payroll as all the services and functions are performed by Intuit itself. It is available in two versions, one is with Online QuickBooks and other is with QuickBooks Desktop. Prices for the same are:
- QuickBooks Online: $79.20 / month (includes 20% discount for first 6 months along with additional cost of $2 per employee).
- QuickBooks Desktop: $79.20 / month (20% discount for first 6 months along with additional cost of $2 per employee).
Enhanced Payroll: A step above Basic version, Enhanced Payroll consists of all the features of Basic payroll with few additional surprise elements of its own like complete automatic form filling for both Feds and State taxes. The prices for this are:
- Monthly: $31.20 / month (includes 20% discount for first 6 months along with additional cost of $2 per employee).
- Annually: $351 / year ($29.25 per month along with additional cost of $2 per employee).
Basic Payroll: This is the initial payroll software with most basic features that allows users to generate instant paychecks and calculate taxes accurately with ongoing support from Intuit through live chat. It is available for:
- Monthly: $20 / month (includes 20% discount for the first 6 months along with the additional cost of $2 per employee).
- Annually: $225 / year ($18.75 per month along with the additional cost of $2 per employee).
As the software is part of Intuit, the company takes up the responsibility of according correct calculations as per the details provided by the user and the conditions attached by the company. In case there is any fault in the calculation of the report, Intuit is ready to incur the penalty amount attached because of the calculation error.
QuickBooks Payroll services are quite vast in the terms of tools and features provided to business owners who wish to perform their payroll activities using the software. The best individuals to approach where guidance under this payroll service is the group of the professional expert team set up by Intuit. They are intensively trained and have proficient knowledge regarding the software to resolve any and all sorts of problems within the stipulated time period. If you face any issue, QuickBooks Payroll support team can be called upon for resolution. In case of urgency alternative option is to connect with QuickBooks Payroll third-party agencies who also consist of the in-house support team for QuickBooks Payroll issues. One such agency can be contacted for online support via – www.RemoteAccounting247.com or user can call on QuickBooks toll free number – +1-800-961-6588.