QuickBooks is one of the recommended accounting software helps in easing the financial aspects of small and medium-size businesses of all sectors and sizes. The industry-specific versions of QuickBooks meet all the requirements of different firms. QuickBooks accounting software comes in four different editions such as QuickBooks Premiere, Pro, Enterprise, QuickBooks for Mac, and Online. The QuickBooks editions are available mainly in two versions: QuickBooks Online you can easily access the software anywhere any time as the software available on the cloud system. With QuickBooks, Desktop Support users can seamlessly configure a multi-user platform for increasing accounting proficiency.
QuickBooks for Mac
Developed by Intuit, the Mac users are benefitted with the QB Mac edition. QuickBooks application supports business working with Mac OS. QuickBooks for Mac comes in three different editions from QuickBooks Pro and Enterprise to QuickBooks Premiere for Mac. Although QuickBooks Pro for Mac and QuickBooks Enterprise for Mac are similar to QuickBooks software for Windows, there is a minute difference between the OS and System Requirements for both is different. The QB Mac software is coming with new features that help the Mac users to meet the requirements of their businesses.
Key Features of QuickBooks for Mac
- Manage payroll and payroll taxes.
- Consolidated view of your business.
- Easily create and print deposit slips.
- Create purchase orders, tracks inventory and set reorder points.
- Exports all the data to excel.
- Batch-importing invoices, payments, bills etc. Saves time.
- Direct print of envelopes.
- Customizable centers help to keep important info of vendor, customers at fingertips.
- Ability to access finance sales and tax at a single go.
- Reconciliation of QB data and bank statements.
New Features and Enhancements in 2016 QuickBooks for Mac
- New Timesheets: The single activity and the weekly timesheets have been improved.
- Envelope Printing: Now a print envelope button is included in the Print Checks, Purchase Order Invoice, and Sales Receipt windows.
- Column Resizing in Forms: Earlier the form columns only resized when the entire form window was adjusted whereas now the users can easily select and drag column separators to adjust column widths when working in all forms.
- Complete ARC enabled: QuickBooks for Mac was fully enhanced to take benefit of Apple’s run-time memory model called ARC, or Automatic Reference Counting.
- Import Transaction Square: The transaction Importer that started with QuickBooks for Mac 2015 now includes the ability to import Sales Receipts from Square. QuickBooks for Mac 2016 is included with QuickBooks ProAdvisor subscription and it will only run on Mac OS 10.10.
Common Errors with QuickBooks Mac Software
The exclusive features of the software help the Mac users to carry out their business tasks without any problems. Although the Mac version is embedded with advanced features to safeguard the system from many types of threats and issues, there are unexpected scenarios when the software encounters some errors like QuickBooks for Mac discontinued. And finally, end up with hindering the work process for a temporary period. These errors could be classified into the following categories:
- Upgrade Errors: When you upgrade QuickBooks from one version of the software to the latest version, you might be restricted access to your QuickBooks software. For instance: If you are using 2011 version of Mac QuickBooks software and want to upgrade it to Intuit QuickBooks for Mac 2012 version, which might lead you to face the issue as the system requirements for the newer version are different.
- Functionality Errors: If QuickBooks software is not installed properly or the upgrade process is not performed well you might not be able to use all the features of the software. For example, Intuit updates the QuickBooks for Mac 2011 are not functioning properly.
- Installation Errors: While installing the QuickBooks for Mac version and if the process is not successfully completed it might lead to further critical issues like restricted access to the company file, company file damage, QuickBooks not working or freezing on Mac etc.
How to Resolve these errors?
The above-categorized errors can be resolved if you immediately report your issue to the QuickBooks Tech Support team. From Quickbooks for mac 2018, 2017 and 2016 to Quickbooks release date, review and free download with crack, ask anything. They are experienced and knowledgeable in handling the Mac OS issues as they are well trained in the product. Reach out to Remoteaccounting247 for assistance. They are a technical support consultancy that provides assistance for various accounting software like Sage. Their services are available round the clock, so you can call them at any time. So, you can contact them at their toll-free number is +1-800-961-6588 and they will come to your assistance immediately. You can also reach out to them by visiting their website www.remoteaccounting247.com and requesting for the Live Chat option.