QuickBooks accounting software is an easy to use software but there are occasions when your software to crashes and your workflow is disrupted. While you are accessing your QuickBooks data file or setting up the network, you can come across this QuickBooks Error Code 6123, 0. You will see the following error message gets displayed on your computer screen: Error 6123, 0: Connection to the QuickBooks Company file has been lost.
Causes responsible for QuickBooks Error Code 6123, 0:
- Damaged network connection for the Host system.
- Firewall interfering with the QuickBooks accounting software.
- Multiple QuickBooks Database Services in running on the system.
- Damaged or corrupt QuickBooks Company file.
- Presence of any damaged files.
- Damaged Windows registry file.
- Antivirus software is interfering with the application.
- The name of the system that is hosting the file was changed.
- Virus or Malware damaging the file.
- Restoring the backup directly from the removable devices.
Resolution for QuickBooks Error Code 6123,0:
To resolve this QuickBooks error, you will have to follow the solutions below:
Case I: While upgrading the QuickBooks Company File
If you encounter this QuickBooks error while you were trying to upgrade your QuickBooks Company file, then the steps below will help you in resolving this error.
- Create a new portable QuickBooks Company file. This procedure can be carried out using the old or the new version of QuickBooks.
- With the help of the latest version of QuickBooks, you can restore the portable QuickBooks Company file.
Case II: While opening the QuickBooks Company file
The steps below are the troubleshooting steps that will resolve this QuickBooks Error 6123, 0:
- Log in to the System as the Administrator.
- Install the latest updates for your QuickBooks
- The backup copy of the QuickBooks Company file is stored locally.
- If you encounter this error while opening the backup .qbb file then you need to create another portable copy of the actual file.
- If your hosting is turned OFF you should turn it on by the steps below:
- Go to the File menu and click on Utilities.
- Press the Stop Hosting Multi-User Access option.
- Reboot your system and check for any network issues.
The QuickBooks Error Code 6123, 0 will be resolved with solutions that are present in this article. In case, you are still unable to resolve this error and need some expert advice than you should connect to the Remoteaccounting247 for assistance. If you want to reach out to them, then you will have to call on their QuickBooks online support toll-free number +1-800-961-6588. You also have an option of visiting their website www.remoteaccounting247.com for Online Chat Support. They provide 24*7 services, so you can reach out to them at any point in time and will provide you with the best possible solution for your QuickBooks issues. They are one of the leading customer service consultancies that provides assistance for various accounting software like, QuickBooks.