QuickBooks is one of the most used accounting solutions which is designed by the Intuit for the small and medium industries. It is considered as one of the best bookkeeping software to work but it is also prone to some technical issues like QuickBooks Error 6000 80. You will encounter this QuickBooks Error 6000 80 when you are trying to access any QB Company file. You will see the following error message gets displayed on your computer screen
Causes responsible for QuickBooks Error 6000 80:
Here are some causes that can lead to this QuickBooks Error Code:
- Data was changes and rebuilt over the system network.
- Most of the systems that are connected to a network are acting as a host to the QuickBooks data files.
- Server and QuickBooks are unable to establish a secure connection.
- Company file may be corrupted or damaged.
Resolution for QuickBooks Error 6000 80:
Experts have recommended some steps to resolve this QuickBooks Error Code 6000 80. This error can be encountered in single user as well as the multi-user.
For Single User:
Solution: QuickBooks Company File Diagnostic Tool
- Browse for the QuickBooks Company File Diagnostic Tool online
- Click on the download link.
- You just have to download the software and run it in your system.
- The tool will run a complete system scan and try to find all the damages.
- It will show all those files that need to be repaired.
- You will have to select them and press the Repair
- Close the application.
- Reboot your system.
Solution: QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- Browse for the QuickBooks Connection diagnostic Tool online.
- Click on the download link to download the tool on your server.
- To complete the download for this tool, you will have to provide your credentials, like your email address.
- After this step, you will be asked to the checkbox that states, “I agree to the Terms and Conditions”.
- The wizard will install and run the tool.
- To check, whether this issue still persists or not, you will have to go to the open your file. If your file successfully opens then go to the Advanced Status option and check whether the checkboxes contain the green checkmarks then your connection is OK.
- This way you can successfully open your QuickBooks Company file.
The solutions will resolve your QuickBooks error 6000, 80. Even after trying the solutions above, your error still persists, then it is suggested that you reach out QuickBooks tech support team that provide side customer services for accounting software like RemoteAccounting247. They provide 24*7 customer support across the globe. So, you can connect with them by calling on their Helpdesk toll-free number +1-800-961-6588 and the experts who are available online will immediately reach out to you. For more information, you are advised to browse to their official webpage, www.remoteaccounting247.com