For small and medium-sized companies, QuickBooks accounting software is like a complementary thing which always gives us pleasure. But you also know about technical software, sometimes you face technical errors while using it. Customers used to become clueless as what is the reason of this error and how to fix it? Here in this article, we discuss the solution of QuickBooks Error 1935 which can occur when installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework.
QuickBooks Error 1935 Displays on Screen as:-
- Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly.
- Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1935:
- .NET Framework is not installed properly.
- System files of Microsoft .NET Framework are in use by another installation.
- Antivirus or other such applications are preventing the software from getting installed.
Solution of QuickBooks Error 1935:
- The first step is to reboot your computer.
- Now start the installation again.
- The third step is to stop the antivirus software if you have it in your system.
- Now start again from the installation of QuickBooks or .NET Framework.
- Next step is to restart your antivirus software when the installation will complete.
- If any chance, you still face error move to next step.
- Watch install QuickBooks in the selective startup for detailed instructions.
- If you still face the error, see the repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework and start the installation again.
Note:- After following the above steps if you still face this QuickBooks error, then there is a need of QuickBooks expert team who will guide you to solve this error. For this issue, you can contact us by calling QuickBooks Technical Support number +1-800-961-6588 or get in touch with our QuickBooks accounting team. They are available round the clock to provide their expertise. If you have any other queries you can visit our site RemoteAccounting247 and can talk with our experts through live chat or can mail us on our email-id which is mention on our website.
For an instant response, post your question in comment section.