QuickBooks is one of the most used bookkeeping software that was designed by the Intuit Group for the small and medium industries. While working on the software, you may come across certain QuickBooks technical errors that may hamper your workflow and restrict your software. You may encounter QuickBooks Error 1321 while working on the system. The error message that will be displayed on your screen is:
The installer does not have sufficient privileges to change the required file. There are various other error messages that you may come across while updating or installing on your QuickBooks accounting solution.
Important: The original .dll file name may change in this QuickBooks Error 1321. You just have to press the Retry tab.
Causes responsible for QuickBooks Error 1321:
- The process of updating the file is faster as compared to the file copying process.
- The antivirus installed in your system is interfering with your QuickBooks software.
- You have restricted access to certain files.
- Not signed in to the system as the Administrator.
- The file is damaged or corrupt.
Resolution for QuickBooks Error 1321:
The solutions in this article will resolve your QuickBooks Error Code 1321. You just have the follow the solutions steps-by-steps and your QuickBooks technical Error Code 1321 will be resolved.
Solution I: File updates process VS file copy process
- Press the Retry tab and let the updating of your application begin.
Solution II: Reinstall or update your QuickBooks
- Log in to your system as the Administrator.
- Now, you will have to update or install your QuickBooks on your system.
- If you are already using the QuickBooks, then you can look for the QuickBooks update and update your software. You can carry out this procedure manually or automatically.
- If you are not using QuickBooks, then just go to the website and download link on the homepage. Click on it and the installation file will be installed on your system.
- Double-click on the file and install the QuickBooks software on your system.
- After the installation of the software or updating your software, enable the antivirus.
- Reboot your system.
The solutions mentioned above will help you in resolving your QuickBooks Error 1321. It is an error can be resolved by updating your software or re-installing the QuickBooks software on your workstation. This procedure generally resolves all kinds of technical error. In spite of the solution mentioned in this article, your error still persists then you will have to contact technical support consultancies like Remoteaccounting247. They provide assistance or various software like QuickBooks accounting round the clock. To connect with them, you will have to give a call at their toll-free number +1-800-961-6588. You can also visit their website www.remoteaccounting247.com for more information. You also have an alternative method of connecting with them i.e. Live Chat assistance.