QuickBooks accounting software is one sure shot way of tackling financial tasks of the business without getting interrupted by many errors made due to manual recording of transactions and other related activities. In the fall of the year 2017, Intuit released the latest version i.e. QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2018. It is available in three basic editions (QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise) along with the one special edition for accountants. This latest version has resolved all the previous bugs and issues. QuickBooks Premier 2018 comes with various improvised features along with many enhanced add-on integrations.
This edition is available as QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2018 or QuickBooks Premier Plus 2018, so you can select from any one of them according to your business requirement. If you are having some troubles in understanding which edition will be beneficiary for you, then you can always contact the QuickBooks customer support number. They will understand your business and guide you accordingly.
New Features of QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2018:
- Multiple Monitor Support: You can now easily work in multiple monitors as QuickBooks now supports up to three monitors at a time.
- Search in the Chart of Accounts: Tracking was never so easy but with this exclusive feature, you can track an account by just entering number or name in the search bar of the Charts of Accounts.
- Remain Logged-in: It is a special feature in the latest QuickBooks desktop premier 2018, which allows you to remain logged-in to your application every time they open or you switch any QB Company files.
- Cash/Accrual toggle on reports: With this feature, you can save a lot of time as you can juggle between your Cash and Accrual according to your requirement. You can also switch the basis of your accounting reports.
- Past Due Stamp: You can now put Past Due Stamp in your invoices and remind your customers about their payments which are due.
- New keyboard shortcuts: This new feature enables you to copy and paste data into your financial reports by using some simple keyboard shortcuts.
- Inventory reports enhancements: With this feature, you can easily modify your reports by adding columns or changing the filters of your reports.
- Secure Webmail: You can now send email or forms from QuickBooks via Webmail. You can send emails from MSN, Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Windows Live accounts through QuickBooks using the new multi-factor authentication and secure your email with the new inbuilt secure integration method.
- Merge Vendor Records: This feature is only available in the QuickBooks Premier 2018. You can now access various accountant tools while you are working on-site with your customers. You can easily access your accountant Tool-box by unlocking it. It also stabilizes your window accordingly so that you can manage your vendor records and merge them. With the Merge Vendor Records feature, you can manage both active as well as inactive vendors.
To take the benefit of above-mentioned features, it is recommended to upgrade your older version of QuickBooks Premier software to QuickBooks Premier Desktop 2018 Accounting Software as soon as possible. The latest version is equipped with the most innovative tools that will help to ease the process of recording and executing financial activities. The software upgrade is a technical process and is recommended to be processed under the guidance of QuickBooks technical experts housed by Intuit. In case you are unable to connect with the support team you can try contacting alternative support agencies. One such agency is called RemoteAccounting247 that provides exemplary support for QuickBooks. You can contact them on Toll-Free Number +1-800-961-6588 or browse the website – www.remoteaccounting247.com for online chat support.