QuickBooks Database Server Manager provides a multi-user platform to all the users. You can easily handle all financial transactions and bookkeeping with QuickBooks. It doesn’t matter the type of QuickBooks accounting small business you have been working in, it provides an ease in the accounting processes. You can easily create files; keep the check on all sales report and other transactions. Once you are done with the processes, you can store them in the Hosting Computer. It has a feature that you can process the reports in the chronological orders.
What comprises the folder features?
To store company file in the server, scan it and assure that the user is allowed to access company file.
- Select the Start button, click on Programs.
- Click on QuickBooks and then click on QuickBooks DBSM.
- Now, click on Scan Folders.
- Now, open the folder which contains QuickBooks data/company files. Scan and check the disk if you are not sure about the location of the company file.
- Click on Scan Button, this will initiate the scanning process.
- You will see the scanned folder in the display bar.
How to install QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- The first step is to double click on the installer of your QuickBooks online software and start the installation.
- If your computer is connected to the internet then download the update by clicking on next button and if not connected to the internet then click no and click next
- Now close the open program and click next.
- Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
- Now choose custom or network options.
- Select an install type.
- Choose, yes allow access.
- Enter your license number and product number.
- For the completion of installation follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation, set up the Data Base Server Manager
Monitored Your Drives Feature
To keep QuickBooks DBSM and other company files updated, use Monitored Drives Features.
- Select the Start button, click on Program.
- Now, open QuickBooks and then select the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Now, click on the tab: Monitored Drives.
- To monitor local drive for company file, click on add and then click on remove and rename.
What are Updates Features?
- Use update features to download the update
- Select the Start button, go to Program
- Open QuickBooks and then go to QuickBooks Database Manager.
- Now, click on Updates.
- Now, follow all instructions that you see on the window.
Your Computer Feature
- Go to Start button, click on Program, click on QuickBooks and then open QuickBooks Database Manager
- Now, select the system.
- Now, select system information of the system and then click on Database Server.
What Assistance Do We offer?
Our support services are completely dependent on research and development which ultimately becomes the reason of our authenticity. You can find all information on our website RemoteAccounting247. Else, you can connect with us via Live Chat Support Feature which we have made available on our website. The best way to contact QuickBooks tech support team is by calling our Toll-Free Number ✆+1-800-961-6588. The other arm is extended to an official email address. Contact us via any of the modes of connectivity and our technical support team is readily available to answer your call in no time.