QuickBooks is no doubt the most favored accounting software widely used for managing financial operations of small and medium sized industries. It is a feature enabled software that efficiently handles the financial operations of all types of industries and is widely used by small business owners. An accounting Software with POS (Point of Sale) saves both time and money by automating the bookkeeping process by adopting an easy-to-use , all inclusive system.
Benefits of Integration with POS
QuickBooks integration with POS system improves efficiency of accounting process in many ways as enumerated below:
- Traditionally, accounting is considered as the most time consuming and complicated aspect of business which is also the most fundamental and important for success of every business organization. Accurate records are a must to obtain complete financial position of business so as to take decision as how to spend money , increase sales and profits. The best way to keep track of financial information is to integrate Accounting software with POS (Point of Sale).
- QuickBooks integration with POS system increases adaptability that helps to synchronize company’s data automatically.
- QuickBooks direct integration improves accuracy and minimizes human error by doing the work automatically.
- Sometimes operating two different software independently can be frustrating for organizations, but with integration with POS system can make things work easily. Direct integration with QuickBooks escalates the overall efficiency of business as automatic condition of accounting process saves abundant time.
POS Integration Methods:
There are two ways to link POS system with accounting solutions. These methods are:
1. Direct Integration: This method is used to operate both POS and Accounting Program simultaneously , allowing to share information in real time situation.
2. Indirect Integration: Under this method, POS system allows to export the financial data in the form of spreadsheet. This information needs to be entered manually into accounting software. This method may be considered as monotonous and tedious, but it’s the only way to synchronize the data.
QuickBooks Technical Support Services
QuickBooks offers a variety of advanced features and tools. With POS system linking, one can adjust prices based on purchase data, review accounting information to see how variables affect the financials and observe where one is losing money in shipping costs under consolidated shipping processes. POS data provides all kinds of information to keep track of business numbers and customer buying preferences which proves to be beneficial to drive sales.
If you need any further information related to QuickBooks products and services or unable to understand the process, please get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical support experts for instant support. Call Now 1 (844) 857 4846.